Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanation of > Level 200 damage?
What up--

I saw on chatzy just eavesdropping, that at level > 200 auto damage and click damage get some kind of HUGE boost per level up vs. previous levels. One player even claimed to be hitting > 1 mil dmg. Something-something-yadda-yadda about inferno level coming into play somewhere and I got all confursed.... Anyone can help clear it up for me?
Thanks.
After you upgrade the skills, of base/auto damage to over 200 it gets a huge increase. It no longer increases by 8-12, it increase by almost 100 damage per level. Every inferno level you get, enables you to increase your base damages by 10 more levels. So a level 201 has a cap of 210. Etc etc.
Also, I believe it was a 2.5% damage increase per inferno level.
The 200+ level base damage bonuses do get higher, but they also have a cost to match. Level 283 auto base damage is 2,290M, with a damage increase of 145. It does raise, but at level 200+ I believe it should.

You sort of have to prioritize spending in order to even get that high, so while yes you have a big base damage, your other upgrades suffer.
Those upgrades do scale very quickly. At level 214, I have both base damage upgrades at level 340, which adds 20,085 auto base and 30,127 click base. One very positive side effect is that it's now possible to reach the 700 CP milestone, though.
I'm confused about how Inferno level pays a role. What do you mean when you get x inferno level? As far as I can tell..I can just select whatever level I want. What "achieves" that status as per inferno that raises the dmg? Just being there? As in vs. lower lvls you do less dmg?
inferno level != inferno tier
i think it's at least the 5th time you get that explained xD
(07-11-2015, 09:34 AM)Wq9ill Wrote: inferno level != inferno tier
i think it's at least the 5th time you get that explained xD

Ya, and I still totally don't get it.
After you hit level 200, the game changes completely. You essentially reset to level 0 (even though it's level 200). Those are called "Inferno Levels". For example, it's 500k XP to go from level 200 to level 201 (or inferno level 0 to inferno level 1).

What you change in the hunting panel is your inferno tier, and it determines the level of the mobs you fight.

For example, my level at the moment is 214. This can also be called inferno level 14. I'm hunting on inferno tier 9.

The base damage upgrades that were patched in about a week ago go off of your inferno level, *not* your inferno tier. So once you reach level 201 (which is inferno level 1), you can upgrade your base damage for both click and auto to 210. At level 214 (inferno level 14), I'm able to upgrade both to 340. Starting with 201, those upgrades add massive amounts of damage. Combined with the extra 2.5% damage boost you get per inferno level, it's a huge damage jump.
(07-11-2015, 10:20 AM)Kaotikus Wrote: After you hit level 200, the game changes completely.  You essentially reset to level 0 (even though it's level 200).  Those are called "Inferno Levels".  For example, it's 500k XP to go from level 200 to level 201 (or inferno level 0 to inferno level 1).

What you change in the hunting panel is your inferno tier, and it determines the level of the mobs you fight.

For example, my level at the moment is 214.  This can also be called inferno level 14.  I'm hunting on inferno tier 9.

The base damage upgrades that were patched in about a week ago go off of your inferno level, *not* your inferno tier.  So once you reach level 201 (which is inferno level 1), you can upgrade your base damage for both click and auto to 210.  At level 214 (inferno level 14), I'm able to upgrade both to 340.  Starting with 201, those upgrades add massive amounts of damage.  Combined with the extra 2.5% damage boost you get per inferno level, it's a huge damage jump.

OOOOH okay now i get it. See, the part I was missing was the Inferno LEVELS being actual xp levels and tiers being hunting. I thought it was only hunting..