Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Orbs and the Event
Probably xD
I was just estimating. In reality if I don't upgrade anymore, I will only reach orb 18.
You can usually find me here!
Do we have any kind of timeframe on when the event ends?
He was totally wrong, sadly. I've cranked up the power and am up to 271K/min, and I'll just barely get #19. I can't really see anyone getting past 21, honestly.
It was announced today that the event will be extended to friday. Looks like we have some more time.

I'm on 17 and I went away on a trip for 5 days, so I think it could be easy for someone to hit 25 in this time frame.
I'm on 19 atm and im making 350k+ per minute Big Grin
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

i went to work needing 125m for lv 21 i come back and its now 500m grrr!
So I'm hearing that a lot of people got orbs much cheaper due to a bug. I'm hoping that gets fixed. I hope this doesn't come off as selfish, but I did put a lot of time into this event to get as much as I have, so I don't think it's fair anyone is getting freebies(or I should say orbs much cheaper).
i think the bug was only noticed when players started to reach the high lv 20+ orbs so if you already reached that lv before the fix you have already benefitted, its only those who haven't who have really suffered. i only got to lv 20 before the fix so only benefitted slightly
Not everyone's was glitched. I paid the full amount (after Deconcentration) for orb 20 and 21 and 22. Mine was never messed up.
i'm currently at 601k/min so i should get to 22 maybe 23 before event ends