Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Orbs and the Event
So just wondering if there's a limit on the amount of Power Orbs that can be earned during the current event.

If no one knows, then perhaps if someone wants to post their progress so maybe we can get a gauge on it.
You can get up to 25 orbs in this event but Ray said most people wont get more than 15.
25 seems about what one could do if you properly maximize, but It'll be tough (especially if the increases get steeper as you go).

Great event.. very cool to have something interesting and totally different to do.. great job!
Something else I thought I was sure about but after talking to some others I feel like I need to ask.

When you upgrade things....let's use Reflector Enhance for example, how exactly is the 10% applied?

Reflectors give 20 per min.

Let's say I have Level 5 in the Reflector upgrade.

Would that make my Reflector now give 50% more so 30 per min, or 32.2102 per min by applying 10% of what it is at that moment each time?
It just adds 10% so it would be 32.2102.
You can usually find me here!
That is incorrect, it would only add to 30.
Well I'm hoping Ray or Analog will respond since it seems I'm getting 2 different answers.
Well it really depends. Are you talking about the amount of reflectors...or the reflector upgrade that adds 10% bonus? The bonus is additive. So with 5 reflector upgrades the bonus would be +50%...with 5 reflectors and 1 upgrade it would just be +!0%.

Sorry if it sounds confusing. If you have 1 reflector with +50%...that's gonna be 30/min.
You can usually find me here!
Ok, it seems I've had a bit of an oddity come about from the event.

Is Level 51 of Reflector Enhance suppose to cost 130,050,000 Research? I ask because the previous cost was only a 5 or 6 digit number. Seems like kind of an extreme jump.
I think it's intended for level 50 to be an effective cap on the upgrades, without actually being a hard cap.