Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inviting / kicking players in party (Better party system)
It would be good if there were a way to invite a player to party. No, I don't mean joining a party, I meant inviting someone to party. If a player is a party leader, they should have a crown at the end of the name line. For example, Michele have a crown when it's a party leader:

Michele1 [crown]

They should have powers (for ones with crown):

- Disband a party (It make you and all the party members leave the party :p if you don't like it, ignore it, it's just for a little fun)
- Kick a party member (I don't like some member, but something I want to kick a party member which annoys other (example switching zone))
- Trasfer (it trasfer your crown to someone else, there should be a popup "are you sure")
- Switch zone (I don't wanna a party member which keeps switching zone Tongue)

And, here, the powers for ones without crown:

- Request for a kick (If a party member is annoying you, someone can request a kick to who annoys me. For example if User 1 annoys User 3, User 2 can request User 4 to kick User 1)

And nothing else. Party leader have much more powers than party members.

If you find a typo ask me, or let a mod correct a typo. I don't be active much just to be requested from someone to correct a typo :/
Quote:I don't be active much just to be requested from someone to correct a typo

with this line said im curious if your not active enough to proof read how can you be active enough to be party leader what is to prevent a party leader to host a party then go afk for the next say 1,4,6,8,12,24 hours leaving users 2,3,4 to get annoyed and requested kicks that would never happen cause leader is afk

not saying its a bad suggestion just thinking this is an IDLE game a good amount of people still just click stuff for 2 mins then disappear for 8+ hours till next 2 min click cycle
(07-13-2015, 07:08 AM)magical1ne Wrote:
Quote:I don't be active much just to be requested from someone to correct a typo

with this line said im curious if your not active enough to proof read how can you be active enough to be party leader what is to prevent a party leader to host a party then go afk for the next say 1,4,6,8,12,24 hours leaving users 2,3,4 to get annoyed and requested kicks that would never happen cause leader is afk

not saying its a bad suggestion just thinking this is an IDLE game a good amount of people still just click stuff for 2 mins then disappear for 8+ hours till next 2 min click cycle

You said it's bad. It's NOT a bad suggestion.

Here is the new thing for party member (ONLY for party with 3 or 4 players):

Request auto trasfer (It allow a member to request to remove crown from a party leader and give it to random party member, only happen if 2 member / 3 member in party agrees with it)
Bump i'll love to see this in game :p
Most everything here can already be done by 1 or 2 party members working together.

The rest can be done with password protected joins, or guild-only joins.

If you are not partying with members who have the same goals as you, it might be a better option to leave that party to find those who do share the same goals, or to solo a little if you need to finish off the last few cards on a level.

If functions are implemented that arbitrarily limit other party members, and they don't like it, they will probably leave the party anyway. Communication is key!

Rock on.
Quote:If functions are implemented that arbitrarily limit other party members, and they don't like it, they will probably leave the party anyway. Communication is key!

I could not have said it better. This is really why this isn't a top priority right now.

That isn't to say there won't be improvements upon the party system in the (maybe even near) future, but the community is growing incredibly quickly with plenty to work with, and two will tango if you don't express and meet common goals, regardless of having control over your party.

I'm finding most of the complaint reports on the party system where people only want people above their level, or people with higher progression (even if they describe they just don't want people under them - well what else does that mean?)

Unfortunately the chances are, nearly NO one is going to be at the exact same progression, ever, so if you want to party, sometimes you need to help someone else out before they can help you.
(07-18-2015, 12:03 AM)Ray Wrote: Unfortunately the chances are, nearly NO one is going to be at the exact same progression, ever, so if you want to party, sometimes you need to help someone else out before they can help you.

That's understandable, but it's also quite frustrating if you're, say, farming world 10, someone joins, and you're suddenly pulled down to world 4. That actually nearly led to me quitting the game after a couple of days because I couldn't figure out what was going on or how to make it stop (the settings weren't as visible at that point as they are now). IMO, there needs to be some kind of progression-based limiting - maybe they're within a world or 2 of where you are progression-wise. If you want to help someone out who is lower than that, you can join them.
(07-18-2015, 03:09 AM)Kaotikus Wrote: That's understandable, but it's also quite frustrating if you're, say, farming world 10, someone joins, and you're suddenly pulled down to world 4.  That actually nearly led to me quitting the game after a couple of days because I couldn't figure out what was going on or how to make it stop (the settings weren't as visible at that point as they are now).  IMO, there needs to be some kind of progression-based limiting - maybe they're within a world or 2 of where you are progression-wise.  If you want to help someone out who is lower than that, you can join them.

I think adding some limitations in the party option menu would surely be useful. Such as a floor planet/zone, and maybe a ceiling too if there's demand for that.

In terms of min level caps, I'd personally suggest that players can set their min/max range by only one +/- value, e.g. if you want no one more than 5 levels under you, you also can't select (or be joined by) anyone more than 5 levels above you. And if you want to select from 20 levels above, you also can be joined by 20 levels below, etc. Would get messier if each party member's setting need to be taken into account though.

And showing new players how to adjust their party options is probably another great idea. I didn't even know you had to progress manually when I first made an account. Randoms kept joining and moving me, and I just thought the game had auto-progression when I completed a level. (Thanks to whoever helped me out for those first few days btw!)
Nevermind, it was bad but fortunately I'm postive there will be a limitation to world / zone (I mean, if a player hasn't completed the required world, the player cannot enter). This is useful because Dragonscythe joined my party and it dragged me to the last zone (I mean the zone I still need to do, but I wanna farm! At LV 75 I will start doing all planets and ascend!).

I still don't like players who drags me to the zone I haven't cleared yet (Unlocked but not cleared yet). If this thing quit I need to quit for a while.