Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy Glitch
Hey guys, my 'single hit damage' trophy seems to be broken. It's been stuck at this for about a week, and I've since hit much higher than the displayed amount. As you can see, I'm well over the requirement, yet the trophy has not been awarded.

[Image: image.png]

EDIT: Seems my adventure trophies are also stuck..

(07-11-2015, 07:48 AM)vendettas Wrote: Hey guys, my 'single hit damage' trophy seems to be broken. It's been stuck at this for about a week, and I've since hit much higher than the displayed amount. As you can see, I'm well over the requirement, yet the trophy has not been awarded.

EDIT: Seems my adventure trophies are also stuck..

The current trophy cap is level 90 (recently raised from 80, iirc).

When that cap is raised again, all current progress will count toward the next level(s), so you will probably receive "trophy spam" upon first login after the update (whenever that may be).
Its not broken .. This is just because MAX is lvl 90
Indeed, and there's only a max because they need to be balanced occasionally. Looks like adventure score requirements need to be increased slightly
Maybe you could change the text to Level MAX or a note that it is max leveled?
It's sort of confusing the first time you see it if you don't know about the cap.
(07-12-2015, 01:06 AM)Ray Wrote: Indeed, and there's only a max because they need to be balanced occasionally. Looks like adventure score requirements need to be increased slightly

Adventure score is a tough one, I'd think, because it has a current hard cap of 5,345 that will not be reachable for some time to come due to damage requirements (needing 6 people who can each do something like 350m damage in the challenge time, when the current top hitter is around 70m).