Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game freezing during certain events
Ok I just had it happen, but this is all that displayed....

Version: 0.48 ep
Home Connection: true
Guild Connection: true

Also, I know this is going to sound weird but, when I did the "/status" thing, it actually unfroze the game.
Just woke up and decided to try this again. My game again froze when clicking to chop the tree too quickly. As soon as I hit F2 and typed in "/status" it unfroze and continued normally. It's as if doing that is forcing a reconnect or something.
That is the most bizarre issue i've heard of yet since this game started   Huh

That command is only grabbing extremely simple details, and all client-side. None of which attempt to retrieve info from the server....

Do you mind listing every action that has triggered this issue?
The only things I know that cause this issue are...

1. Chopping the tree too quickly
2. Holding down the enter key when mining
3. Speed clicking in challenge groups (although this one only happens maybe half the time)

If I can, I'll try to get a video of what exactly is happening.
Ok, I got a video of the problem.

To give a brief description. I click the tree extremely fast. After a few seconds the game freezes. Clicking the tree no longer does anything, so I go into mining and I'm not able to mine either. I click the monster and my clicks do nothing yet auto clicking and pets continue. I then hit F2 and type /status , after about 2 seconds my connection seems to return and I can once again click the tree and everything else. In case you were wondering, the monster dying has nothing to do with it, if I just leave it there and don't do the status thing the next monster just never appears until I refresh the page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLqpfwY...e=youtu.be

I'm really hoping you can figure out how I might fix this. As it stands right now this is killing my potential to do challenges. =/
The auto clicker (it looks like) - if you reduce the speed significantly, or use enter instead of using the auto-click, does it still occur?
I assure you it's no auto clicker. I haven't used an auto clicker once for this game. Also, if I hold enter for mining then yes it also freezes.

EDIT: Some things to add...

If I chop the tree slowly, then no it will not freeze up on me. Also, yes the reason holding enter during mining freezes is because it mines so fast, so if I mine that slowly it also will not freeze. Tedious as that is, I guess it's not a significant problem. The real problem is that this also freezes me while doing challenges (mostly group challenges) and boots me out. =/
Do you know how to adjust your key repeat rate? You might have some gaming/performance software settings that you could adjust.

I'll try to replicate this.
Key repeat rate?
(07-12-2015, 08:09 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: Key repeat rate?

Like software for gaming mouse/keyboard, or a macro/script program?

I've tried a few times now with my repeat rate maxed but couldn't get any disconnect or freezing.