Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto damage in parties.
Auto damage doesn't appear in parties anymore, it would appear something has been broken.

It doesn't only happen to me, it happens to whoever I am in a party with as well. Only our pets do damage and if we click that does as well.

Edit: This didn't work when I joined 4 different parties from this morning when I woke up (8 AM GMT+2), even when people joined me or I joined them. But now (11:33 AM) 2 new players joined me and it works for all of us in the party.
Saw this also yesterday, for the first time.

Did relog make a difference? Anything out of the ordinary occur before you lost damage?

Rock on.
No relogging made no difference, I was in 2 parties after the relog where it still happened so I decided to go solo and when I looked back a couple of hours later I noticed I had 2 new party members and that damage suddenly worked.

I had went to sleep and did the daily claim and went straight into a party and the damage didn't work so I didn't really have time to do much that could cause this. At the very least not anything I havn't done before.
encounter this too, i join four party and only pet hit , no player hit i feel weird so i left and join other parties and everything when normal , so i think this is some server synchronize bug after some party members left
It happened when I joined a party and left it to rejoined it, if it was a desync that should have fixed it. But maybe this bug will be fixed after the new party system is out.