Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Auto damage in parties.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Auto damage doesn't appear in parties anymore, it would appear something has been broken.

It doesn't only happen to me, it happens to whoever I am in a party with as well. Only our pets do damage and if we click that does as well.

Edit: This didn't work when I joined 4 different parties from this morning when I woke up (8 AM GMT+2), even when people joined me or I joined them. But now (11:33 AM) 2 new players joined me and it works for all of us in the party.
Saw this also yesterday, for the first time.

Did relog make a difference? Anything out of the ordinary occur before you lost damage?

Rock on.
No relogging made no difference, I was in 2 parties after the relog where it still happened so I decided to go solo and when I looked back a couple of hours later I noticed I had 2 new party members and that damage suddenly worked.

I had went to sleep and did the daily claim and went straight into a party and the damage didn't work so I didn't really have time to do much that could cause this. At the very least not anything I havn't done before.
encounter this too, i join four party and only pet hit , no player hit i feel weird so i left and join other parties and everything when normal , so i think this is some server synchronize bug after some party members left
It happened when I joined a party and left it to rejoined it, if it was a desync that should have fixed it. But maybe this bug will be fixed after the new party system is out.