Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet double damage
Hi again. After doing some challenges i noticed that pets are doing double damage nonstop. And it's not displayed as (212X2) but as two damage procs 106 each. Screenshot added. http://i.imgur.com/gCexaIw.jpg After reloading the game it's back to normal.
Yeah its a bug it happens sometimes just relog and it should go away.
Is it not that because you have 2 pets they do both at the same time 106 dmg? Not that far in game yet but maybe that is it?
It's not just double damage, I've seen peoples pets hit 3, 4 and even 5 times each.
May be it a visual glitch, i been like that 3-4 times now
Definitely not a visual glitch. I've noticed that happening to me while soloing something I shouldn't have been able to solo. Refreshing the game fixes the problem.
It's not a visual glitch. I checked the hp bar of the monster and I was dealing 270 (2*109+2*29) dmg each time both of my pets hit the monster. I wouldn't care that much if i saw that before the pet buff, but now it's almost the same amount of damage as my autoattacks.
Some people have been knowingly abusing the glitch. People should refresh or pm Ray and not take advantage of it.
i always refresh if something go wrong *dont know if a visual or bug just f5 , would hurt anyone to do that :v
(05-29-2015, 04:17 AM)WhiteK Wrote: i always refresh if something go wrong *dont know if a visual or bug just f5 , would hurt anyone to do that :v

I also do that but before I always check for details, like if it's a visual only or has real effects, if it's reproducible (as for that, i cannot possibly know since i have no idea how this bug appeared in the first place), etc. since it probably is a useful information for the devs.