Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event
Looking at the ongoing connection issues with many players I think it is a bad idea to have an event where you need to spend lots of gold (or something else) as it just increases the frustration.
Disconnect --> no gold --> no event progression --> double frustration.

Well, I am still excited if I will be logged in when I come home in 8-9 hours Smile
I have a question about the event, i had enough money to buy 9 flowers the day the event started, saved 500M to buy the 10th and used 200 ap to buy 11th and 12th, but now, i still have the chance to buy more flowers, is its possible? or a visual bug?

[Image: q8c1wEb.png]
if u have 10k ap sure :v
I did the same sorkiling but when you actually click on it, it says all mothers are already happy everywhere!
It is not possible to buy more than 12. That's just a visual glitch.
this event in not really fair....we got reward gold diferent (your lvl) but the price for flowers are same for all, lvl 100(-) or lvl 200 (+) I think is to big difference to buy all flowers
Miksirau, that's part of the point. Most players can't buy all the flowers. Ray plans on having an event of *some* sort each month. Each of these events is coded to run each year. I'm level 168 and cannot buy all the flowers. Next month I wont be able to beat all the mobs (not saying thats it, but whatever it is, I doubt i'll get *ALL* of the possible event points)

The last flowers are really only worth it if it will put you over the next milestone to get a new tier of event bonuses. It'll all add up eventually and in 3 months, you'll be doing 25% more damage than the guys who start that month. By not intending each event to be completed by everyone, it gives each player something to strive for. "Maybe next month I can get just one more EP and reach a new tier. If I invest my gold properly, i'll be just a bit stronger and be able to do more"
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
agree if u rich then buy all if u not spend them wisely :v
Yes. The points are intended to be a challenge even for the top players in one way or another. Not every point during every event will be a plausible goal for all players.

These events are not intended to be complete giveaway events, and reaching the max amount of points available during the event can potentially be a real challenge, if not impossible for some people. This is how you reward players for being long-term players. When you play for a few months and are sitting up in the Inferno Levels, all those players under you will have rewards during events that you find a lot less difficult to obtain as well.

I try to make things fair and balanced, but not to a point where the feeling of power as you grow further in a game becomes non existent.