Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event
i thought their was an event this weekend ray ?
Yeah i hope weekend have more event like each weekend we will havr 50% exp or gold or 50% drop more card ,etc .... :3
(05-09-2015, 09:35 PM)Rovian Wrote: i thought their was an event this weekend ray ?

Sup bro lol. Ray has a life like the rest of us. Maybe something came up. I'm sure he hasn't forgot about the event. Have some patience. 
(05-10-2015, 02:58 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 09:35 PM)Rovian Wrote: i thought their was an event this weekend ray ?

Sup bro lol. Ray has a life like the rest of us. Maybe something came up. I'm sure he hasn't forgot about the event. Have some patience. 

just asking , was hoping for it thats all . BRO lol 
"+25% XP / Gold Event
-ADD: Angry Mothers Day Event"
Yeah! See? Sheesh! Tongue  

I think we are all on very different time zones is the main issue. I mentioned it would be later this evening, but that to many people could be 3am. I'm on Eastern Standard Timezone, so try to figure around those times in the judgement of anticipated updates.

However, don't listen to Crimson...as he is completely wrong! I don't have a life. No children, other projects, dishes, laundry, grass to cut, family, etc. I sit on my chair weighing in as a heavyweight programmer champion in the same clothes since 2012, a multi-daily pizza delivery guy who has the keys to my place, and a maid who cleans my bucket...clearly!  Big Grin
wow u really need to have a wife Ray :v , and what i mean is weekend event every weerk *come with a scheduled maintenance for mini bug and connection improve like in Dawn Of The Dragon :3
Edit: About the current event ... Ray do u have a grudge with us or something 9/12 worth 100,000k ..... that just merciless :<
Edit: Again sorry it 500.000k not 100.000k and now it just brutal :|
Why you need a wife when you have an idle game.... and a maid :p, keep working on it Ray we love it
How are we supposed to afford the rest of the flowers, if the cost goes up as expected:

9th flower costs 100,000K
10th flower costs 500,000K
11th flower costs 1,000M
12th flower costs 5,000M

Or are you supposed to purchase using AP, but even the 9th flower costs 100 AP or the equivalent of 500 diamonds.
Each event will have a progress system like this. Not everyone will be able to always get every single available EP during an event, it is just a visual of the max that you can possibly get.