Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Evil
(04-14-2015, 06:12 PM)jimmychooshoes Wrote: since it was hard for me to find information I thought I'd post to help others.  Reading this horror story I wondered if I should ascend or not.  Took the bullet and have had no issues at all.  These are my stats:

speed lvl 20 (20)
CC lvl 27 (18.95)
CM lvl 14 (+53)
BD lvl 42 (+155) I also have 100 challenge points so the +50 and +100
DA lvl 27 (+22.6)

teamed up with my work colleague we are up to W3/5 without much issue.  Spent AP on speed mainly and gold on a spread (TH, GR, HL and CC included)

Haven't spend ascension points yet.

Lol Don't mind this thread. This was me just whining about stuff and the game has gone through some changes since then.

Any reason why you haven't spent ascension points? You can just redo them for 5 ap if you aren't pleased. 
i tend to look up first how to do things, i'm in no rush as there isn't anything I feel deficient in. When I hit a wall I look at ways to get past it then rather than just jump in.
(03-13-2015, 03:31 AM)Ray Wrote: I have already lowered levels significantly for both ascensions already, and it concerns me to do that even more. The problem is double-sided here....it appears that people find leech or group to surpass the later enemies (of MUCH higher level than the early levels after ascending), yet are unable to fight much lower creatures solo, which is fine since being able to ascend can be exciting.

Perhaps I need to increase the requirement to ascend to also require a specific minimum level on Auto Base Damage for the future.

Maybe add a final quest, or a line of quests before one may ascend, to make sure he can deal with the first monsters after ascending?