Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being Evil
A level 75 joined my party and his damage is lower than mine, which means he can't solo the first mob after the ascension. Take that buddy, no gold for you or any experience. Hope you enjoy Ray's trickery of an ascension. Guess what, no parties are available, you've hit a dead end. Enjoy.

Lets see how long he leaves his game on before he quits in frustration. Maybe he'll hop on to chop some wood...bahahaha. Good job Ray, I'm following suit with your evil mastermind scheme. Lure people in for a month of playing and then screw them, after all that time. High five buddy.
How is that Ray's fault? I know a lot of people who didn't have that problem and it is posted in the forums what level the starting mobs are and if you couldn't solo them, then you shouldn't ascend.
(03-12-2015, 11:08 PM)cloudsalot Wrote: How is that Ray's fault? I know a lot of people who didn't have that problem and it is posted in the forums what level the starting mobs are and if you couldn't solo them, then you shouldn't ascend.

Yes, how is it the Devs fault that he made ascension possible at level 75 and also made the first monster you fight nearly unbeatable unless you've spent money on premium content. It must be our fault as players for wanting to ascend when we reach the level to do so. I'm sure everyone who plays this game reads the forums and doesn't think that the additional ascension points will be enough to do enough damage solo to kill a level 115 monster.

As more and more people ascend, more and more people will face this problem. As far as the forums go, in this outspoken community anyway, most people don't voice their concerns out loud. They may do it to Ray in a pm, who knows. Who are all of these people that you know that didn't have that problem, were they members of your guild...that also bought diamonds. People who buy diamonds and do more damage shouldn't speak for the rest of the community who have less skill levels and damage output.

My buddy I play with, spent all of his gold on mostly auto upgrades and at level 75 he can still barely kill the level 115 monster (or not even 100% of the time). If you don't think it's Ray's fault for making this stage of the game broken for the normal player, who's fault is it? If Ray is going to make the first mob so difficult, he should raise the level needed to ascend. Once people ascend, they're pretty much screwed.

This is to be taken as constructive criticism with a hint of humour behind it ( in my initial post).
If you and your buddy both ascended then you should be playing together which should be more than enough to kill the first few zones.
My guild always has 8/10 people playing with each other and as soon as someone ascended someone in the guild helps the newly ascended person gets some levels and progress. I made sure I was able to kill the first 3 mobs before I ascended and got a few levels and then I have been in a party since. If I go solo I can only kill up to the wolf, but in a party we solo mobs in the final planet. Just need to find some active people and get active with some teamwork.
Plus spending money doesn't hurt. I've spent over 100 hours playing the game and don't have a problem supporting a dev that has made a game that I enjoy Wink. Support the dev and make yourself a little stronger!
(03-13-2015, 12:39 AM)cloudsalot Wrote: Plus spending money doesn't hurt. I've spent over 100 hours playing the game and don't have a problem supporting a dev that has made a game that I enjoy Wink. Support the dev and make yourself a little stronger!

I fully support people who buy premium content as it it's good for the dev. That however, doesn't change the fact that people who do spend have no right to make comments geared toward people who haven't spent money in the game. As their take on things may be altered by an advantage. When Ray comes up with an alternate way besides paypal, I do plan on dropping a few bucks on the game. Until then however, I'm playing it as free to play and will judge it as thus.

As far as my buddy we do play together, but with recent connection issues it's hard to. Searching for a party fairs no better, as most people who are on this level have pw's up.

Any ways, you've missed the point. The game shouldn't be that difficult after an allowed ascension. You shouldn't have to party to kill the first monster. Nor should you of had to buy premium diamonds. The ascension level should either be raised, or the level 115 monster lowered. It's quite a simple solution to the problem. I can solo as it is now, but others clearly can not. It is an aspect that should be looked further into by Ray.
I have already lowered levels significantly for both ascensions already, and it concerns me to do that even more. The problem is double-sided here....it appears that people find leech or group to surpass the later enemies (of MUCH higher level than the early levels after ascending), yet are unable to fight much lower creatures solo, which is fine since being able to ascend can be exciting.

Perhaps I need to increase the requirement to ascend to also require a specific minimum level on Auto Base Damage for the future.
I wouldn't do a minimum base damage. Perhaps implement a DPS calculator to show average dps, and then give a warning if they are below an amount. Through my own calcs, My dps from other upgrades is about equal to my dps from base damage alone.
Yup should just warning them , if them keep on ascend then that they false and they cant complain *more required mean more problem =-= *