Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player FAQ
current i put all money in upgrade zone and save log for upgrade woodcut , no plain on selling wood yet but it will come soon :3
For people on their 3rd ascensions, how do you solo the lvl 151 first monster? I went and tried to idle the 151 monster on the 2nd ascension with my buddy and we failed lol. lvl 72 and lvl 76. How are you guys managing on your 3rd alone?

Should we get to a much higher level before we ascend or suggestions? Thanks.
(03-08-2015, 05:42 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: For people on their 3rd ascensions, how do you solo the lvl 151 first monster? I went and tried to idle the 151 monster on the 2nd ascension with my buddy and we failed lol. lvl 72 and lvl 76. How are you guys managing on your 3rd alone?

Should we get to a much higher level before we ascend or suggestions? Thanks.

First monster is lvl 115 (used to be 151).
Is silver challenge, 'ugh a thug' suppose to be that hard? Level 78 on my ascension and I can't even get past level 7. When the challenge first came out I was almost able to complete it on silver, now it's nearly impossible for me. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?
After the 0.29g patch challenge become hard like patch 0.27g , personal i think it should like patch 0.28g the challenge is easier and make pep more happy but after the recent patch challenge become Hell mode * that for bronze and silver mode if thing go to gold+ i dont know they would be anyone can past that ....* , may Ray read this and considerate change the mobs in challenge !!
It'd be nice to know how long an event is going to last? Does anyone besides Ray know?
does Triple size upgrade affect normal monsters ? how does it work?