Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player FAQ
Information 
Anybody who needs to ask questions about the game for suggestions, ideas, or general game-play please feel free to do so here! I will edit this post to add things discussed in this thread.

Thanks,
Kyle
What's more beneficial for ascension upgrades, party play perks or damage? Does the higher % in gold, give you more gold over all or does killing the mobs slightly faster, yield more gold.
I get the party exp when I group with my friend, but take damage when solo.
(02-27-2015, 12:08 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: What's more beneficial for ascension upgrades, party play perks or damage? Does the higher % in gold, give you more gold over all or does killing the mobs slightly faster, yield more gold.

In my opinion always go for damage and/or speed. I have played rays game in the past and it has always been better to go for damage or speed, mainly because every level you go up the more exp./gold drops you get. Also keep in mind, you don't get very many ascension point so use them wisely. Like I said though this is only my opinion..
(02-28-2015, 12:30 AM)master Wrote:
(02-27-2015, 12:08 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: What's more beneficial for ascension upgrades, party play perks or damage? Does the higher % in gold, give you more gold over all or does killing the mobs slightly faster, yield more gold.

In my opinion always go for damage and/or speed. I have played rays game in the past and it has always been better to go for damage or speed, mainly because every level you go up the more exp./gold drops you get. Also keep in mind, you don't get very many ascension point so use them wisely. Like I said though this is only my opinion..

One more point, after my ascension I spent all my points on damage and I could kill 17 more mobs an hour then I was before. So let say I was getting 800 gold per mob at 100 mob kills a hour before ascension, then that's 80,000/hr gold drop. With a 10% increase that would be 88,000/hr gold drop. but with the damage added (17 more kills) that come out to be 93,600/hr gold drops. I didn't track the exp drop in that same hour so I cant help there......
How does support levels work? When you go up a tier in support level, do you get the gold and xp bonus? Or do you only get that after you purchase diamonds with money. I just got to support level 2 but my gold didn't increase per kill.

As far as payment methods, are there going to be other methods besides paypal? Such as game cards that other companies use.
Did you claim the support level?
Yeah I did Ray. I got the pet food and ap but not the gold and xp boost.
Thanks. I took a look and see there was an issue for a lot of players with this. Resolved in the patch (should be out tomorrow,Sunday the latest)
Do you guys sell your logs or upgrade the tree cutting skills? Would it be better to get gold from it or just continue to upgrade?

Also I can't wait till the mining patch comes out, another way to make more gold sounds nice.