Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mafia Madness Event
Would be nice to have the xp in the event be useful after maxing the energy lvl in the event, so I have 2 suggestions:
1. Make the xp into cash once you hit max lvl: if it says +$90 +11xp (once you maxed out your lvl it is now) +$90 +$11.
or
2. Make a new set of lvls that instead of upgrading energy, upgrade power, lvl 1 +100power, lvl 2 +200power, ect...
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
I'm not sure it's needed tbh. This event isn't that difficult.
ya I just don't like seeing things go to waste even if it's a digital thing that doesn't really have any real essence to it.
I suppose that's fair enough. I just recently maxed the level and I'm about to challenge the Sparrow City boss so it feels like there could have been 1 more level so that XP would at least have a point until you reach the last city.
I think it really should have gone to level 10 for 10 energy/min. Might have to change how the xp per level scales slightly, though.
(04-10-2016, 10:01 AM)3fylon Wrote: I think it really should have gone to level 10 for 10 energy/min. Might have to change how the xp per level scales slightly, though.

lvl 5 does 10 energy per min.