Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Mafia Madness Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would be nice to have the xp in the event be useful after maxing the energy lvl in the event, so I have 2 suggestions:
1. Make the xp into cash once you hit max lvl: if it says +$90 +11xp (once you maxed out your lvl it is now) +$90 +$11.
or
2. Make a new set of lvls that instead of upgrading energy, upgrade power, lvl 1 +100power, lvl 2 +200power, ect...
I'm not sure it's needed tbh. This event isn't that difficult.
ya I just don't like seeing things go to waste even if it's a digital thing that doesn't really have any real essence to it.
I suppose that's fair enough. I just recently maxed the level and I'm about to challenge the Sparrow City boss so it feels like there could have been 1 more level so that XP would at least have a point until you reach the last city.
I think it really should have gone to level 10 for 10 energy/min. Might have to change how the xp per level scales slightly, though.
(04-10-2016, 10:01 AM)3fylon Wrote: [ -> ]I think it really should have gone to level 10 for 10 energy/min. Might have to change how the xp per level scales slightly, though.

lvl 5 does 10 energy per min.