Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
low level people joining high level partys
anyone level 180 can get into any open party. all it takes is one person in your party not having a PW set up.... its very simple for them to find you. I will not explain here to get the last few that havent figured it out.
I have been stuck in partys of me and one other, Locked with password and unless both of us want to go to room to room for hours looking to fill a party.... it will only be just the 2 of us..No AFK in an idle game...
That kills any type of progress. Or we do get a 3rd or 4th and one doesnt listen and does not set a PW up. By morning there is a level 200 in a party of 360-400s... 
Something needs to be done.
I had a party that got dropped to INF 15. somehow when i tried to move it said party member under 200...
it will change with next update
nice fix ray!!!!

only thing i have to suggest. is open the party limits a bit more maybe just 10 more levels
and u can find lower level partys all the way down to 200? cause times like now. i would just join a low party grind with them for a bit. cause my internet is very limited atm. so i dont join good partys just any randoms. and well more hepful for them
It would be much harder for a level 200 player to find a level 400 player on guild (which may be crowded). And certain players do not want level 200 players in level 400 party. It would be frowned upon.