Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: low level people joining high level partys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone level 180 can get into any open party. all it takes is one person in your party not having a PW set up.... its very simple for them to find you. I will not explain here to get the last few that havent figured it out.
I have been stuck in partys of me and one other, Locked with password and unless both of us want to go to room to room for hours looking to fill a party.... it will only be just the 2 of us..No AFK in an idle game...
That kills any type of progress. Or we do get a 3rd or 4th and one doesnt listen and does not set a PW up. By morning there is a level 200 in a party of 360-400s... 
Something needs to be done.
I had a party that got dropped to INF 15. somehow when i tried to move it said party member under 200...
it will change with next update
nice fix ray!!!!

only thing i have to suggest. is open the party limits a bit more maybe just 10 more levels
and u can find lower level partys all the way down to 200? cause times like now. i would just join a low party grind with them for a bit. cause my internet is very limited atm. so i dont join good partys just any randoms. and well more hepful for them
It would be much harder for a level 200 player to find a level 400 player on guild (which may be crowded). And certain players do not want level 200 players in level 400 party. It would be frowned upon.