Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Extend BF event
(11-30-2015, 12:50 PM)Aaron Storm Wrote: I think we should just setup a time for another event like this. Either next Black Friday or maybe twice a year, so like in six months if it's twice a year. Six months would maybe be a memorial day sale?

Anyway I'm for and against events like this. They help keep the game alive and advance the development of the game. But if they are too often they stress the balance between p2w and f2p. Plus as you said Ray they are a ton of work for the people managing the game.

Just take the event down and give us a time when it will be back lol. Preferably either 6 months or 12 months from now.

I agree in the way of scheduling this kind of thing, but as this is the first time it has happened, and pay-days are very different, I think myself among others should get a little extra time this once. There is an aspect that is impossible to reach in the time limit of the event while playing on kong.
Kinda sucks for me, maybe it's cause I'm in the UK I didn't realise how big this was, or maybe I should have just paid more attention :p but don't get paid til next week so couldn't do much beyond the kred packs. Next time I'll be prepared though Big Grin
Andez - Click Heroes
Sorry folks, while I did name it a Black Friday Promo, it wasn't well described ahead of time as to what it was. Mostly because while I knew it would contain packs, I didn't have it planned ahead as to be as purchase based as it was, I had no idea where I was going with it until ~12-16 hours before release where I threw together a quick design plan as I was incredibly short on time.

That being said, I don't think there will be an extension. A few days is too long I think Sad.
(12-01-2015, 04:10 AM)Ray Wrote: Sorry folks, while I did name it a Black Friday Promo, it wasn't well described ahead of time as to what it was. Mostly because while I knew it would contain packs, I didn't have it planned ahead as to be as purchase based as it was, I had no idea where I was going with it until ~12-16 hours before release where I threw together a quick design plan as I was incredibly short on time.

That being said, I don't think there will be an extension. A few days is too long I think Sad.

How about a couple? :]
GameStop cards. Kong should let you redeem those any time. If they have a limit on how much they will charge you per day then just get some GameStop cards and redeem those for kreds instead.
gamestop is only for america users >.>
(12-01-2015, 05:50 AM)erebs Wrote: gamestop is only for america users >.>

Wikipedia says they have stores in United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. Granted that is not everywhere, but certainly a wider net than that. Also, there are always digital gift cards. http://www.gamestop.com/gift-cards
The problem is I don't get paid till tomorrow evening. Now I'm trying desperately to find a short-term loan till wednesday so I don't get screwed out of my event goal.
why not just use a credit card list?
(12-01-2015, 10:01 AM)bloody941 Wrote: why not just use a credit card list?

My credit cards don't allow online transactions, only my bank card, which wont have a supply till after the event.