Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't play the game, help?
Whenever I make an account and then login I can't choose a name.
I click GO but nothing happens...
Sometimes it says that the name it's taken but after I insert a "legit" one it's doesn't go through that step.
I have around 5 accounts, none of them is working.
Whenever I try to refresh and then login on one of the accounts I have a grey screen and I can't do nothing.
I can't choose a name even if I insert some random characters... It's annoying.
I have Google Chrome and I tried with Opera and IE, it's not working.
I tried playing on iourpg, kongregate and facebook it's the same thing...

EDIT: My friend tried too, he couldn't get past the " Choose a name " screen, just like me.
Exactly the same problem here, my account was above level 100 if i recall correctly, i stopped playing in May or so, now i was planning to come back but sadly doesn't seem to be happening.
Using Google Chrome, i login with my account credentials then i get faced by a grey screen, very odd, hope this gets fixed/we get guidance soon!
I believe there was a recent bugs preventing new accts from playing or something.

Try it now. Believe it was recently patched up.
---Retired---
Not sure if this is still an issue. At one time if you were a Kongregate user it would ask for a username and password, you would to select the other option when it opened. Can't remember exactly how it was setup, but basically if you were a Kongregate user you don't have a username and password because you are already logged in through Kong. Trying to login a second time tries to pull the data off a different server so it doesn't work.