Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: I can't play the game, help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I make an account and then login I can't choose a name.
I click GO but nothing happens...
Sometimes it says that the name it's taken but after I insert a "legit" one it's doesn't go through that step.
I have around 5 accounts, none of them is working.
Whenever I try to refresh and then login on one of the accounts I have a grey screen and I can't do nothing.
I can't choose a name even if IĀ insert some random characters... It's annoying.
I have Google Chrome and I tried with Opera and IE, it's not working.
I tried playing on iourpg, kongregate and facebook it's the same thing...

EDIT: My friend tried too, he couldn't get past the " Choose a name " screen, just like me.
Exactly the same problem here, my account was above level 100 if i recall correctly, i stopped playing in May or so, now i was planning to come back but sadly doesn't seem to be happening.
Using Google Chrome, i login with my account credentials then i get faced by a grey screen, very odd, hope this gets fixed/we get guidance soon!
I believe there was a recent bugs preventing new accts from playing or something.

Try it now. Believe it was recently patched up.
Not sure if this is still an issue. At one time if you were a Kongregate user it would ask for a username and password, you would to select the other option when it opened. Can't remember exactly how it was setup, but basically if you were a Kongregate user you don't have a username and password because you are already logged in through Kong. Trying to login a second time tries to pull the data off a different server so it doesn't work.