Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support level timers
+1 all the way.
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!
I agree that I'd prefer a system where you can claim once per daily reset, not a 24 hour timer as it is now.
+1 on daily reset vs time counter

Other than this being a Idle game (and this being the reason most of players play it instead than some other game where progresses made are totally based on time spent in front of a pc gaming... well other than cashing, that is), i dont get how having to set a alarm (cause this is what we're speaking of) once a day/week/month could bring any more excitement into the game. Having to make sure to have a comp around for when those timers expire sounds much more like a very stressful and nerdy stuff. And pretending this would reward activity is as much non-sense: how is the fact of being/being not able to access a computer to do one click when those alarm ring could be considered 'being active' or not? lol
May as well build this into the daily claim so the pack gets listed in the rewards just like all of the other daily claim rewards.
I did notice one thing today that will help. We get a notification when we have a pack to claim. So that will help with forgetting timers as long as you are on the game at the time. Still won't help if you aren't on the game. Or if like one of them games I'm playing the server goes down for an extended period of time, then again unlike that game Ray is good about some form of compensation for down time.

Anyway I think most people agree it would be less stressful and more inline with this being an idle game. But I think most people would also agree it's not a huge deal. As long as it only takes a few minutes to change I'd be ecstatic to see it change in a later patch. If it's going to take hours or even a full day of work to change then I'd rather see the time spent on new content.
+1. I feel like if we agree enough, Ray will just have to do it.

I blame Bob for it not already being like this.
You can usually find me here!
My suggestion would be:

Daily pack timer resets on daily server reset.
Weekly timer resets every sunday (During daily reset).*
Monthly timer resets every 1st of the month (During daily reset).*

* Even if you would claim your pack 1 day before the timer should reset.
Please implement this Ray!
IGN: Gannon               Guild: MDK
(09-24-2015, 03:33 AM)Bealeth Wrote: My suggestion would be:

Daily pack timer resets on daily server reset.
Weekly timer resets every sunday (During daily reset).*
Monthly timer resets every 1st of the month (During daily reset).*

* Even if you would claim your pack 1 day before the timer should reset.
+1 Smile
Easiest way to gather a pack in a day is to be able to do it at any time of the day (so at reset) .
Ray was resistant to the idea of resetting on a fixed time for weekly and monthly. Discussing it with Bob in chat, the idea of having to log in X days to reset it was brought up.

I'd really like something like this myself:
Daily claim resets on daily server reset.
Weekly timer requires 7 daily claims to reset.
Monthly timer requires 30 daily claims to reset.