Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow joins switch/password issue
It seems to work fine for players at large, but it appears at some point players in your guild can still join a party with you. I've had guild players create a party with me while I had Allow Joins on AND off with a password enabled.

It looks as though players are only able to join once after I logon because after leaving the party and checking my join settings I don't seem to get anymore players joining until I refresh my game again.
Have you checked 'Manage' under the guild window? There's a separate join function there for guild mates
(02-06-2015, 06:24 PM)Ray Wrote: Have you checked 'Manage' under the guild window? There's a separate join function there for guild mates

That button disappeared after the password feature was added.
(02-06-2015, 06:40 PM)Name Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 06:24 PM)Ray Wrote: Have you checked 'Manage' under the guild window? There's a separate join function there for guild mates

That button disappeared after the password feature was added.

Also, I am just finding that players in the guild are completely unrestricted from creating a party with me. If the manage button is still supposed to be in guild options then that would explain it.
Yes it looks like manage was included in the 'Leader-Only' menu. I'll take a look at that issue after today's patch.