Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Allow joins switch/password issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems to work fine for players at large, but it appears at some point players in your guild can still join a party with you. I've had guild players create a party with me while I had Allow Joins on AND off with a password enabled.

It looks as though players are only able to join once after I logon because after leaving the party and checking my join settings I don't seem to get anymore players joining until I refresh my game again.
Have you checked 'Manage' under the guild window? There's a separate join function there for guild mates
(02-06-2015, 06:24 PM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked 'Manage' under the guild window? There's a separate join function there for guild mates

That button disappeared after the password feature was added.
(02-06-2015, 06:40 PM)Name Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2015, 06:24 PM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]Have you checked 'Manage' under the guild window? There's a separate join function there for guild mates

That button disappeared after the password feature was added.

Also, I am just finding that players in the guild are completely unrestricted from creating a party with me. If the manage button is still supposed to be in guild options then that would explain it.
Yes it looks like manage was included in the 'Leader-Only' menu. I'll take a look at that issue after today's patch.