Poll: Should the dev add this into the game ? Then vote !
Add leader chat
Don't add leader chat
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leader Chat
Question 
I would like if there was some kind of leader chat in next to the guild chat and only the creator and leaders can enter . Like if there is some kind of private info that the creator needs to tell the leaders without the members or captains to hear.
Nice run 'til now.
(08-10-2015, 08:42 PM)Sebinsky2014 Wrote: I would like if there was some kind of leader chat in next to the guild chat and only the creator and leaders can enter . Like if there is some kind of private info that the creator needs to tell the leaders without the members or captains to hear.

I agree. In most games this is called "Officer Chat" or "Officer Channel"
(08-10-2015, 09:32 PM)Xesc Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 08:42 PM)Sebinsky2014 Wrote: I would like if there was some kind of leader chat in next to the guild chat and only the creator and leaders can enter . Like if there is some kind of private info that the creator needs to tell the leaders without the members or captains to hear.

I agree. In most games this is called "Officer Chat" or "Officer Channel"

Actually most games call it the rank + chat/channel so Leader chat would still be along the same guide lines. It just so happens that in most games it is called Officer.