Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Leader Chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like if there was some kind of leader chat in next to the guild chat and only the creator and leaders can enter . Like if there is some kind of private info that the creator needs to tell the leaders without the members or captains to hear.
(08-10-2015, 08:42 PM)Sebinsky2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like if there was some kind of leader chat in next to the guild chat and only the creator and leaders can enter . Like if there is some kind of private info that the creator needs to tell the leaders without the members or captains to hear.

I agree. In most games this is called "Officer Chat" or "Officer Channel"
(08-10-2015, 09:32 PM)Xesc Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2015, 08:42 PM)Sebinsky2014 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like if there was some kind of leader chat in next to the guild chat and only the creator and leaders can enter . Like if there is some kind of private info that the creator needs to tell the leaders without the members or captains to hear.

I agree. In most games this is called "Officer Chat" or "Officer Channel"

Actually most games call it the rank + chat/channel so Leader chat would still be along the same guide lines. It just so happens that in most games it is called Officer.