Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINNERS
Hey folks, i'm sorry about the delays! 

I want to thank you for all the time committed to your work for your submissions. Sincere apologies if you didn't make it into the tops. If I could give everyone a reward for your hard work, I would. I will however be increasing the top 5 to a top 10, by combining each place with two submitters each Smile

Here are the winners based on my opinion, and four other 3rd party top 10 voters as well.

I'll slowly be announcing the winners in each post as I manage to spare the time to get on this. 

If you've been placed, PM me with your in-game-name and i'll send over your rewards as soon as I get a chance.

#1 - Yannay AND Magsie - $100 Diamond Pack and Pet Pack

Magsie:

I included this one in 1st place with complete bias, i'm not going to lie. I was able to stare at this submission for an embarrassing amount of time. The expeditions, pets, guild buildings, planets, cards, mining and woodcutting all somehow added into the game in a really interesting way....this submission was incredible to me. Congrats Magsie, very very well done.

[Image: 29zone1.png]

Yannay:

This was rated #1 on all fronts. Indesputable non-biased champion! Absolutely amazing beautiful work...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=162][Image: yW0SK1a.png]
These submissions were very unique and creative, and between all the 3rd party votes and my own, reached 2nd place Smile

#2 - Colbei and Shido

Shido
[Image: 6Sl8VQf.png]
[Image: qqaT8V4.png]

Colbei

[Image: tS1bFAa.png][Image: YDRPlxi.png]
#3 Sandaiyo & Ip9

Sandaiyo

This submission was a hairline away from 2nd place. Very neat work and style Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=118]

Ip9
Electrifying and bizarrely unique! This use of what appears to be mostly the pencil brush is just amazing. Great work!
[Image: KY87pzO.png]
These types of submissions, along-side the humorous ones were really fun to gawk at and Apparently I wasn't the only one who thought so Smile

#4 - Mozzaratti & Syberius

Syberius

[Image: attachment.php?aid=91]

Mozzaratti
[Image: o1qPo2.png]
#5 - ADiferentOne & arm4gedindon

ADiferentOne
[Image: Wbd7dsl.png]

arm4gedindon
[Image: attachment.php?aid=82]
Congrats to all winners!
Top 10 funny submissions - Will receive a $5 pack as well

Bobbart - This one has me cracking up so hard...cute & hilarious
[Image: attachment.php?aid=90]

Bloody941 - Yes, my childish sense of humor is strong in this department too Smile
[Image: 2jgDf7T.png]

Pheonixforce - Most realistic mine ever, who are we kidding?
[Image: 21fdacd541ca53e7523aedf5c908a46c.png]
Sorkiling - Lv 9 vs 900, I choose you Pumpkin Virus! GO!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=116]

Alcasea - My life is over too. It's hard work taking lives.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=117]

Logan141592 
[Image: attachment.php?aid=129]

Huggz - This reference killed me..
[Image: k67AhtU.png]

Jakantor
[Image: attachment.php?aid=137]

Wongmo - When I explain what you do in the game to people, it usually includes a description of how users spend half their time in spreadsheets Smile
[Image: attachment.php?aid=157]

Kedirech
[Image: attachment.php?aid=156]
Oh my gosh!!! Big Grin I am so incredibly excited! Congrats to everyone that placed, and thank you so much for holding this competition!!
IOU Magsie
IOU Score 28684
Guild Holy Warriors (#9)
Congrats to the winners! Some awesome works in here
Congrats everyone was very fun! Big Grin
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart