Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exp formula-Solved - view sheet here for best exp!
If your goal is to determine the comparative advantages of hunting levels, that formula you posted has what you need without trying to figure out every variable, as most of them are multiplicative (and thus, able to be ignored).

If you need help figuring out a specific variable, please clarify (describe) what it is you are looking for.
I am looking for the exp tier rate in that formula. I have ignored the rested rate, and I know the e-rate. So specifically, I do not know the Engine.Config.XP_Mod, the progress rate, nor the tier rate. If I have 1 of the 3, I can guess blindly to find the other 2. EDIT: Also, yes, I am good at math and I see what is being done to the numbers. I know what level is best, but I need to make something that those of lesser math can use to help them. Seeing as they will blindly follow bad advice, I would like to create something the community can use.
I wish the same...

Math is quite easy, but if you have 2 or more unknowns (Especially if those unknowns have their own formulas) then it's very, very hard to figure it out. I've been trying to figure them out and I can't get anywhere close without messing with tier rate and multiplying the whole equation by a random number (Which is different for everyone).

I'll beg just to figure it out xD
You can usually find me here!
Basically void, when you have the exp being raised by an exponent (which is what is happening), it becomes very quickly "The highest mob you can kill the fastest based on your dps will give the most exp over time" I.e. - I kill the hardest mob in 22s, for lets say 22k exp/gold. The mob that yields half that amount takes 8s to kill. It also takes 8s to kill mobs that yield ~13.5k a kill. So, 13.5 * 22/8 =...37.125k. Or,~75% MORE gold/exp a second. Roughly. Exponents. I would like to know the formulas for those values, however.
(08-11-2015, 08:08 AM)jmcclain1299 Wrote: Basically void, when you have the exp being raised by an exponent (which is what is happening), it becomes very quickly "The highest mob you can kill the fastest based on your dps will give the most exp over time" I.e. - I kill the hardest mob in 22s, for lets say 22k exp/gold. The mob that yields half that amount takes 8s to kill. It also takes 8s to kill mobs that yield ~13.5k a kill. So, 13.5 * 22/8 =...37.125k. Or,~75% MORE gold/exp a second. Roughly. Exponents. I would like to know the formulas for those values, however.

I know, it's practically exponential growth.

They will have to give us those formulas at some point > : )

I at least want to know if the tier rate formula is correct. It's if MonsterLevel>300, then it's 0.18...but if it's not you floor (MonsterLevel/25)*0.015
You can usually find me here!
Bumping for visibility
Wow. Fancy. >.>

*scribbles on notepad*

=\
---Retired---
Er, yeah, don't know if that link is even any good anymore, contact XIII for more info, I gave it to him