Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The AP-Gold Relationship
Click skills are generally modded differently, I didn't realize they were weighted differently too.

I agree that it seems odd that there isn't standardization, but that also makes it more flexible to use (and implement) currently. For example, if each AP is worth 100K or 250K gold, then everything would be stuck at "1 AP" cost (after rounding) for lower level skills. That, or having to readjust the game for brand new players vs late stage players, and probably more in-between.

On the plus side, the current system makes it more strategic, if you like that sort of thing. How much value can you squeeze out of your limited AP stock?
The gold/ap rate basically depend on how u use it , they is no standard range between these 2 currencies *i hate it too but it have it good and bad site too* and like i said before , it is best if u invest it them or u can invest in speed cause the gold rate of speed is ridiculous
I suppose that's true... newbies would be wasting their AP on early skills, no knowing any better, and be sad later.

I'm not sure there's 'strategy' right now... I'd be shocked to hear anyone spending AP on anything other than Speed upgrades or the pet arena/pet food (except for by accident).
I'll put it this way: I totally regret wasting my AP on speed upgrades and pet arena!
Really? Interesting.. I guess that's another topic, but what would you have rather done?
i Dont regret on arena XD , but i do regret use ap on my low lv for base damage :| *which i should save 2-3k for lv 200+ base*