Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lvl 215 looking for a guild
Im an active lvl 215 player looking for an active guild, ign: saintzen
kong name: sfortenn
btw it would be preferrable a top 20 guild; I am at mining depth 35 so I have a good rate for buildings
You can join "Perrukos"

We aren't at top, but we are all 220+ All job in guild are done by my sister, my friend and me (2/5/5/10/5)
And my mining depth is 46 ;D
I don't want to ruin your hopes, but at level 215 you won't even be a thought for top 20. I've been in the same guild for 2 months so I don't much keep up with what the trend is, but most that high have high requirements. 35 mining depth isn't that good, especially for top 20. Top 10 requires around level 260+ and support levels for the greedier guilds, 11-20 is probably just a little lower. You'd be better off joining a stable top 50 guild and getting your level up quite a bit before you shoot for top 20. Game has been out for a good while now so most of the top 100 guilds all have pretty good buildings. Remember ranking means nothing in this game, you want to get a good solid party, not worry about rankings.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

(11-21-2015, 01:25 AM)Poems Wrote: I don't want to ruin your hopes, but at level 215 you won't even be a thought for top 20. I've been in the same guild for 2 months so I don't much keep up with what the trend is, but most that high have high requirements. 35 mining depth isn't that good, especially for top 20. Top 10 requires around level 260+ and support levels for the greedier guilds, 11-20 is probably just a little lower. You'd be better off joining a stable top 50 guild and getting your level up quite a bit before you shoot for top 20. Game has been out for a good while now so most of the top 100 guilds all have pretty good buildings. Remember ranking means nothing in this game, you want to get a good solid party, not worry about rankings.

What does it matter how good your party is if you don't care about rank? Getting levels faster = rank up faster. Other than that level up has no effect other then numbers scroll on screen are higher. Rank is the only reason to level atm other then if u just like going up inferno for the heck of it.
---Retired---
(11-21-2015, 02:44 AM)Ragekai Wrote: What does it matter how good your party is if you don't care about rank? Getting levels faster = rank up faster. Other than that level up has no effect other then numbers scroll on screen are higher. Rank is the only reason to level atm other then if u just like going up inferno for the heck of it.

is it just me, or is Ragegay's reply totally retarded?
(11-21-2015, 02:44 AM)Ragekai Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 01:25 AM)Poems Wrote: I don't want to ruin your hopes, but at level 215 you won't even be a thought for top 20. I've been in the same guild for 2 months so I don't much keep up with what the trend is, but most that high have high requirements. 35 mining depth isn't that good, especially for top 20. Top 10 requires around level 260+ and support levels for the greedier guilds, 11-20 is probably just a little lower. You'd be better off joining a stable top 50 guild and getting your level up quite a bit before you shoot for top 20. Game has been out for a good while now so most of the top 100 guilds all have pretty good buildings. Remember ranking means nothing in this game, you want to get a good solid party, not worry about rankings.

What does it matter how good your party is if you don't care about rank? Getting levels faster = rank up faster. Other than that level up has no effect other then numbers scroll on screen are higher. Rank is the only reason to level atm other then if u just like going up inferno for the heck of it.

I struggle to understand your level of stupidity. Half the time I think you do it on purpose. You pretty much just said there is no reason to play this game unless you're going for leaderboard rankings. Ever stop and think that some people just play the game to have fun? The game has thousands of active players. It might just be possible some people don't care about rankings. I was informing him on his request, I don't see how you thought that input was necessary.
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"

(11-21-2015, 02:44 AM)Ragekai Wrote:

[GOAL REACHED] - Most stupid reply ever made!

The first post is 2 months old, so that could be a reasonable request for that time. So I dont think you've ruined his hopes, as he either stopped playing or found a guild already Tongue
Oh god. I didn't even notice that. I assumed the post was fresh because it was a bolded thread. I'll be sure to check that from now on.