Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power Orbs and the Event
(07-27-2015, 09:53 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: Ok, it seems I've had a bit of an oddity come about from the event.

Is Level 51 of Reflector Enhance suppose to cost 130,050,000 Research? I ask because the previous cost was only a 5 or 6 digit number. Seems like kind of an extreme jump.

Ray mentioned something about the soft-cap effecting all research, not only the deconcentration. I believe he said he'd fix it in the patch.
(07-27-2015, 02:55 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: Well I'm hoping Ray or Analog will respond since it seems I'm getting 2 different answers.

It's what Void posted... the bonus is additive.   I've done the math periodically and confirmed this to be the case.

How it seemed to work:

the 10% bonuses for the 3 types of generators (Solar/Wind/Reflector) get calcuated first.  So say you 20 solar, 10 Wind and 5 reflector... each would get you 100/min.  If you have all 3 upgrades at level 10, you get 200/min.

The 5% bonuses to each category (power/research/Cash) are added AFTER the 10 %.   So if you had level 10 power in the above example, you'd be getting 300/min (200min + 50% bonus).

The soft cap for lvl 50 is in effect... I got to there in the Reflector upgrades, and lvl 51 is a ridiculous amount.   

I've personally gotten to lvl 16 for the orbs.. I'll get at least 1 more, possible 2, depending on what time it ends, if it ends on Wed. as scheduled.  I'd guess someone that was more on top of the upgrades and properly maximizing (I wasn't on much over the weekend) things could probably get 19.. maybe even 20, but no more.
This update just gave new hope... 2x production, and no soft cap (at least on the improvements).
Yeah, I should be able to hit level 25 orb now Big Grin
You can usually find me here!
I'm really not sure if I'm going to reach the level 25 orb or not.

What's your production at that makes you think you're going to get it?
My production is at 100k at the moment. The reason I think I'm gonna get level 25 because I took the time we have left and adjusted it to my production amount to see the final result.
You can usually find me here!
I hope you're right, since I'm at about 100K production as well Smile
Lol, I just started playing this game 3 days ago. I'm pretty proud of being at orb atm! Tongue
(07-28-2015, 11:56 AM)Void Wrote: My production is at 100k at the moment. The reason I think I'm gonna get level 25 because I took the time we have left and adjusted it to my production amount to see the final result.

(07-28-2015, 12:55 PM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I hope you're right, since I'm at about 100K production as well Smile

You guys seem more certain than me. I'm at 155k and I don't feel like I'm going to get all 25.
Power orb lvl 18 is 250.000k so i think maybe Porwer orb lvl 20 is the highest we can get ^_^