Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chat
please add chat history:
MR.A: Rats silver duo "55 minute ago"

MR.B: ahh im to late because it was 55 minute ago

Or make us can anounce our chalange:

MR.A doing silver rats Duo click here to join
Rather than having 100 chat rooms how about 1 giant room so all can join and dont have to leave so they can ask for challenge? *+ remove the 'name' join the chat room or 'name' leave chat room it just a waste of space :v
(06-07-2015, 10:05 PM)WhiteK Wrote: Rather than having 100 chat rooms how about 1 giant room so all can join and dont have to leave so they can ask for challenge? *+ remove the 'name' join the chat room or 'name' leave chat room it just a waste of space :v

I agree. I mean, it's an idle game, it's not like there's going to be a ton of chatting going on most of the time.
Unless it was a queue-based message system, that's not possible. There are limitations to how many players can be in a room.

However that being said, a queue-based system might not be terrible for global chat. It would be similar to how Chatzy works in that it checks for new messages every <x> amount of time and posts them. Guild/Party chat could remain the same.
Agreed. A global chat would be much better for this game, as would the removal of "spamy text"  -- people joining, leaving, heck I even find the whole guild joining/leaving and stone contributions to just be annoying. If my chat window is blinking, I want it to be because there is something said by another player, not a system message more or less.
it's really annoy me when i see new mesage, and i hope thats is something said by another player/guildmate, but what i got is system message.... so annoying.
how about this,,, anyone have better idea?
[Image: 4KJOVk.jpg]