Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestions August 2016
Heart 
I will be listing all suggestions for this month in this post, and updating it when I get answers to whether they will be implemented or not, feel free to discuss any suggestions here as well. Please do not bash ideas, this is a place for constructive criticism, not fights.

Cheers!

1. Max button; EX: using gold & sacrifices. - Rovian

2. Toggle to allow anyone in queue to force start (can be turned on/off) - Segan

3. Pre-start chat for challenge groups. - Segan

4. Quick unlocking for pet map nodes, click any node and automatically unlock all needed nodes to get it. - ND1

5. Show PP and total PP on map reset menu. - Brouwer

6. Remove Expedition notices, integrate into the menu itself. - Brouwer

7. Add rarity numbers to taxidermy window. - Brouwer - IMPLEMENTED!

8. Multi-buy option for future events. (upgrades) - Brouwer

9. Allow fishing to run in background. - Erebs

10. Hold click to damage (hold down click to do click damage automatically instead of repeatedly clicking). - DorutheDragon

11. Card exchange for small pack. - scooby519

12. Card gains for short period when ghosting (for challenges). - Niksonbg

13. Grouped UI for all energy counts. -Resania

14. Allow a reverse currency trade. EX: AP: Diamonds | Pet food : AP | etc (would need a huge remake)
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
Something i really am wanting is a max all button for certain things for example using our gold and sacrifices and expeditions.
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

1. Add a checkbox option when hosting a group challenge to allow others in the group to force start that challenge.

In other words, with this option active, anyone in the group can force start the challenge, not just the party host. Default the value of this checkbox to ON.

- Note as particular justification for this: Force starting a challenge is only really useful when you're being carried, right? In most cases, that means it will be used to help new players. New players are unlikely to know they can force start a challenge themselves, so the fact that they're able to is ultimately pretty useless in most cases. This will prove frustrating for higher level players hoping to carry them. By allowing other players to force start the challenge, we'd allow carries to happen much more smoothly and regularly. But by having the option to toggle this off (so that other players cannot force start the challenge), the host can prevent people from trolling him (if that's a concern he has), or he can keep the challenge up if he's waiting for other players to join.

2. Add a way to communicate with a challenge group even before the challenge is started. 

Perhaps the icon that shows how many people are in the group could be clicked on, which would allow a member to broadcast a message to the others?
If I may add something:

On the Pet Upgrades Map, it would be nice if you could click any locked node and pay the amount of unlocks needed to get to that node.
I reset the map quite often to switch back and forth between arena skills and non-arena skills, and sometimes to try out different non-arena builds. Unlocking every node one by one can be quite time consuming.
(07-31-2016, 10:59 AM)ND1 Wrote: If I may add something:

On the Pet Upgrades Map, it would be nice if you could click any locked node and pay the amount of unlocks needed to get to that node.
I reset the map quite often to switch back and forth between arena skills and non-arena skills, and sometimes to try out different non-arena builds. Unlocking every node one by one can be quite time consuming.

You mean something like a quick route system, where you click any non-unlocked node and it automatically unlocks all nodes needed to unlock it?
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
(07-31-2016, 11:19 AM)Listat Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 10:59 AM)ND1 Wrote: If I may add something:

You mean something like a quick route system, where you click any non-unlocked node and it automatically unlocks all nodes needed to unlock it?

Yup! Exactly what I meant.
https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2203

one of new guild buildings from this thread could be easy added and can work as new thing to work on everyone likes to have new guild buildings
(08-01-2016, 05:44 PM)erebs Wrote: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2203

one of new guild buildings from this thread could be easy added and can work as new thing to work on everyone likes to have new guild buildings

From what Ray posted I'd probably pick cards or base dmg improvement. But for the base dmg I hope he doesn't mean additive bonus, which for the case of xp ugprade quickly diminishes. Unless it is additive for each lvl and multiplicative for every 5 lvls.

Other small suggestions:

1. On pet map, add current PPs (avaliable to spend) and total PPs (accumulated since the beginning of your existance - this could definitely help planning map resets before resetting).
2. Expeditions - remove annoying 100%-300% extra reward annotations and merge that info into expedition rewards screen (see failed expeditions, where there is no annoying widnow).
3. Add fish rarity number to taxidermist window.  
4. Whenever introducing an event that requires buying 100-1000 of something, please allow buying multiple at once or remove that panning note about purchasing something. This is because when 20-30-40 of them pan, they generate hard lags.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Make fishing to run in background so we are able to do other things while fishing
Yeah that is another one when you sacrifice or buy something multiple times stop the giant floating text bars so you cant see nothing behind it.
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart