Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Zilla's IOU MultiCalc
(05-02-2016, 06:52 AM)quixorbl Wrote: There seems to be a stray "W7" in your formula to calculate success percentage for the final Mafia boss.

Gah! The errant W7! Tongue I'll get this fixed up right now, but I will hold off on the reversion, as the event is probably almost over anyway.
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Leader - Eden Regenesis

It might be too complicated to explain. But whats the math on the boss helper. Also could you possibly add a lowest boss card stat?

Edit: On the card parser tool.
(05-03-2016, 02:52 PM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: It might be too complicated to explain. But whats the math on the boss helper. Also could you possibly add a lowest boss card stat?

Edit: On the card parser tool.

I'll be redesigning it - it didn't work as well as I would have liked. Sad
Leader - Eden Regenesis

With the new update, it seems like upgrading auto damage orb will take priority over XP?
A leader of Fire Clan
Something screwy is going on with the Cards tab as of a few hours ago.  For some reason, when I paste the results of /cards into the appropriate section of the spreadsheet, my actual card numbers are reduced from about 98k to a bit more than 3k.  It appears that the results are being pasted in as clock times instead of numbers even though, when pasting the /cards result to Notepad, I get the appropriate numbers instead.  Not sure whose fault this is but you may want to investigate as it may be happening to other people, too.

Note: On closer inspection it appears as though the old Cards values are formatted as "Automatic" before I paste the new /cards values which are without any formatting for some reason(s).
Thanks for the heads up...try a fresh copy of the sheet on this and let me know what happens.

The new pet progression is coming very, very soon. Smile
Leader - Eden Regenesis

It's happening to me too, I think it might be on google's end. I am pasting in this

-World 1-
1: 29049
2: 27350
3: 32418
4: 32032
etc

but it only pastes in -World 1-

Edit: While I am at this, I should also mention that there are new inferno tiers now too, in case you didn't notice about them. Waiting on those as well Smile

Edit edit: Doing what demwaral suggested, fixed it. Ty demwaral
change the format of the column, where you wanna paste the card data, to number --> plaintext. then it works.

edit: change the format before pasting
Pet change is going to need a lot of work.
A leader of Fire Clan
(06-10-2016, 02:17 AM)jiecut Wrote: Pet change is going to need a lot of work.

Yeah - if I'm reading the changelog correctly, we are looking at over 1000 data points just for the pets. It is likely that I will not be able to continue development on the main calculator without some sort of divine intervention. Sad
Leader - Eden Regenesis