Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Zilla's IOU MultiCalc
Star 
STOP: READ ME

As of 0.74zeta, major balance changes in the game have led me to need to design the sheet from the ground up. This has been a long time in coming.

As fishing is coming this weekend, I will be holding off on the design until I have more information. I hope that the calculator will still be useful to you in its new, 3.0 form. If you have any suggestions for things that you would like to see, please feel free to let me know.

Hello hello! Many of you may know me from Kong as Padd1ngton_Bear. Smile As my first post to the IOU forums, I thought I'd jump in here and share my own IOU calculator. It's hosted on Google Sheets and has a variety of features:
  • Easy-to-fill layout with multiple lazy man dead toggles and in-sheet explanations of said things
  • An Orb Optimizer
  • Time-based completion math
  • Potentially over-elaborate pet calculator with an Arena projection tool
  • Multi-build support (Idle/Challenge)
  • Focus-based optimization: XP, Gold, Challenge Damage or Raw Idle DPS
  • Expedition, Woodcutting and other optimizers with varying selectable degrees of complexity (no, really)
  • In-sheet update notifications (hopefully not 5 a day anymore) and regular updates from yours truly with the help of many of your friends from the Kong community, as well as the occasional hand from Chatzy
  • Extremely accurate inferno tier and party calculator (single party only)
  • Other hidden crap!
  • EDIT: Now with Import/Export functionality, because no one wants to type all of their stats over and over again.
It does not support active click builds right now - I started to build it, but then I realized I'd basically have to build the whole sheet over again and said to hell with it - and I'd already spent 70 hours on it. It's painfully accurate at levels beyond 130 - the sub-130 Level Bonuses are incorrect, and I haven't made an alt to test it (this is fixed - it should be accurate at all levels now).

Here are the links:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

If that one doesn't work, I solemnly swear that you can use this bit.ly link that is literally embedded in my Kong profile - a lot of browsers/web forms hate the two dashes in Google's link: http://bit.ly/1ZjPeTO

I can be found on Kong Channel #5 Discord if you have any questions. And thanks for trying out my sheet!

~~~ Zilla (Padd1ngton_Bear) - Eden Regenesis

EDIT: I made a card parser and party optimizer as a standalone tool. I may integrate these one day, but for now, you can find it at http://bit.ly/1QV3n63
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Leader - Eden Regenesis

I can vouch for this sheet, kept asking him about it forever before he finally shared it with us. Has definitely made my time in IOU easier
The website is safe to use and the sheet is the best I've found
Ya, sorry about the dodgy bit.ly link. And G Sheets is where everyone dumps them. :p
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Long live Zilla
Andez - Click Heroes
(11-06-2015, 07:26 PM)Andez Wrote: Long live Zilla

I can't argue with this...
Leader - Eden Regenesis

How to calculate the all time wood collected?
(11-22-2015, 12:09 AM)TheIncredible Wrote: How  to calculate the all time wood collected?

This information only displays in game on the screen between trees. When you complete a tree, forfeit the next one before you take any of its hit points. Then, on the tree map, hover over the next tree (in grey - the one you haven't unlocked yet). It will tell you how much wood you have collected in total.

Note that this information only drives the "Time to Next Forest Unlock" field on the Optimizer & General Instructions sheet on P25 - if you leave the total collected blank or have a wrong number in there, P25 will be the only number that is wrong.

Hope this helps! Smile
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Update update update! Big Grin

Lots of tiny changes to keep things in line with the game as best as possible. Some testing still needs to be completed for Inferno Tiers beyond 100. Also, we have a modular Event sheet that can be copied off and added to whatever calculator you use (mine, of course). And, of course, the exporter makes the update process super easy - just reset your dropdowns and you are good to go!

As always, let me know if you have any questions.
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Not sure if you take suggestions/requests, but I was curious if you had considered adding a second orb column for people who re-spec to damage orbs for the new Series challenges similar to challenge ascension points. Mixing the various orbs all at once despite only having a few unlocked at a time kinda throws off some of the calculations. The sheet is amazing either way, I use it all the time, Keep up the amazing work!
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!