Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please delete that account
looks like this is the only way to get things going and get some words censored
i can see that some people above -Myles,Ragekai,etc- love to see those words in chat and maybe here, but better go to dedicated sites, this is a game(and maybe the forum) where those should be censored

others find it funny, very interesting

and this is my last post, i promise (take it all like a valentine's day gift), i quit the forum long time ago
forum is useless, im out of here
Thanks for the read.
I don't think these types of bans will happen yet even if somebody's trolling you.
Even though it can be annoying the point is that it's 100% avoidable. As in: re-make the party and set up a password.
Partying with guild members can also be a blast / help avoid this.

Unfortunately you counter attacking the forum by calling everybody "cunts" is no better then what the person in the screenshot said to you, so I'm not sure what you'd expect from this.
But ahh.. I'm guessing Ray forgot to censor the word "dick"?
Also: You could send links to the image from the ticket system, uploading images wouldn't work cause of possible abuse (people sending.. You know).
Well I do know one thing - Ray isn't going to ban an account just because he wouldn't leave a party and "cursed".

Honestly if you are the age of 13+ you should be used to stuff like this on the internet....you are 13+, right pimc?

Edit: Also, there's probably gonna be a party management system after the service transfer. Then you can have party leaders and not have to worry about trolls (Or not setting a password on your own error)!
You can usually find me here!