The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I've made a rules for guides.
I'd like to post this, as so I want to avoid peoples trying to post un-necessary threads for some reason.

Rules for now!
  • Make sure you're posting on CORRECT sub-forum. This is for GUIDES, but NOT to ask questions. ONLY GUIDES, but post questions if you need help on maths in IOU Game.
  • If you're posting a guide, DETAILS as possible the maths (the functions, I mean, how an function works). Make sure it's CORRECT. If you are unsure, post it instead. The members will look for it and help with how the function works.
  • If you are talking about guides in events, you may, but DO POST ONLY if members are having trouble with an event.
  • DO NOT CREATE A SAME OR DIFFERENT THREAD UNILL IT'S OUTDATED.
  • If you do find a thread that is abusive, report it and do not post. I mean, when you do flag, DO NOT ANNOUNCE you flagged. Instead, after you reported a abusive post, walk away. We might love you forever!
  • Do not create a thread about a flag war, flame war, or something that has a word "war". This community is not meant for war; do not FLAME or BLAME a post.

That's all for it. If I missed something, post it here. I've made rules, it's NOT meant to be deleted or useless, I wanted to make the community safe at all. I keep on making community safe. And NO, I am sure there is no existing rules similar to this.
I'd like to help this community. Okay, respect us. I still have things I am pending. And sorry for repeating things but it's to help this forum.

Have a great day!  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Unofficial Rules for Guides - Antonio - 06-15-2015, 12:48 AM
I've made a rules for guides. - Antonio - 06-15-2015, 12:59 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Lightshard - 06-15-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Antonio - 06-15-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Lightshard - 06-15-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Antonio - 06-15-2015, 04:22 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Lightshard - 06-15-2015, 04:34 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Antonio - 06-15-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Lightshard - 06-15-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Rules for Guides - Analog - 06-15-2015, 06:57 AM