Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: I've made a rules for guides.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to post this, as so I want to avoid peoples trying to post un-necessary threads for some reason.

Rules for now!
  • Make sure you're posting on CORRECT sub-forum. This is for GUIDES, but NOT to ask questions. ONLY GUIDES, but post questions if you need help on maths in IOU Game.
  • If you're posting a guide, DETAILS as possible the maths (the functions, I mean, how an function works). Make sure it's CORRECT. If you are unsure, post it instead. The members will look for it and help with how the function works.
  • If you are talking about guides in events, you may, but DO POST ONLY if members are having trouble with an event.
  • DO NOT CREATE A SAME OR DIFFERENT THREAD UNILL IT'S OUTDATED.
  • If you do find a thread that is abusive, report it and do not post. I mean, when you do flag, DO NOT ANNOUNCE you flagged. Instead, after you reported a abusive post, walk away. We might love you forever!
  • Do not create a thread about a flag war, flame war, or something that has a word "war". This community is not meant for war; do not FLAME or BLAME a post.

That's all for it. If I missed something, post it here. I've made rules, it's NOT meant to be deleted or useless, I wanted to make the community safe at all. I keep on making community safe. And NO, I am sure there is no existing rules similar to this.
I'd like to help this community. Okay, respect us. I still have things I am pending. And sorry for repeating things but it's to help this forum.

Have a great day!  Angel
Not the same as: Universal Forum Rules & Guidelines

I've made it in Guides. I wanted to keep the forum safe.
Dunno why you create Rules of your own...

You arent a Staff Member from IOU...

Well, not bad work, but still... not your Job, so it cant be taken srlsy... atleast i cant, cuze its nothing official.

Light
(06-15-2015, 01:14 AM)Lightshard Wrote: [ -> ]Dunno why you create Rules of your own...

You arent a Staff Member from IOU...

Well, not bad work, but still... not your Job, so it cant be taken srlsy... atleast i cant, cuze its nothing official.

Light

That not my fault, you were this one to say it, I am trying to help forums, why did you say it. You did say it, but it's official.
There are no similar rules, I am helping members not to be with, and you were confused.
You helping noone with creating own Rules out of the Blue...

Its not official, until it comes from Analog or Ray. (or missed i 1 Staff Member? Smile )
Did you lie? i want to prove you lightshard
Antonio Online

Ray Offline
Administrator

Analog Offline
Community Manager

U see the difference?
You are nothing more then we all, a normal Member/Player.

So i stay at what i said, its not official.

And btw: All Guidline Topics, that are official, are Closed Topics for Read only... so why i can Post here...?
(06-15-2015, 04:34 AM)Lightshard Wrote: [ -> ]Antonio  Online

Ray  Offline
Administrator

Analog  Offline
Community Manager

U see the difference?
You are nothing more then we all, a normal Member/Player.

So i stay at what i said, its not official.

And btw: All Guidline Topics, that are official, are Closed Topics for Read only... so why i can Post here...?

just wait and ray / analog / zieg will see this, approve it Wink
When they do, its fine and official, until this happen, its not.
Nothing more i said, dunno why you force yourself to convince me...
Thanks, forgot to add:
  • No making fake rules posts. (Excluding satire.)

Rock on.
Pages: 1 2