Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First things to do when reaching inferno?
If you're on Kongregate some people just type "At2 carry anyone?" Lots of people have alternate accounts that they keep in certain ascensions.

Thanks to some balances on Inferno Mode strategies for optimizing isn't really that difficult.

All you really need to do is:

*Find a good party.

*Farm the highest tier you can, under the restriction of being able to auto kill them within about 5-8s.
^Incase that was confusing:
Keep increasing the inferno tier until you can kill the creature in about 5-8s without attacking or using abilities.
- Some spreadsheets may be able to calculate this, giving you the best Inferno to farm (You'd need your parties DPS) Spread sheets are completely optional.

*Continue following the card milestones path, ignoring bosses. (Go for 100 cards on a monster then move to next)

I have an alternate account that can carry you through a bit of AT3 if you want. Using my main account wouldn't be any different since you are only able to farm up to Inferno Tier 15 if you're less than level 200. If you'd like the AT3 carry you could just PM me on here when you get close; I'm sure many people have others as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First things to do when reaching inferno? - vosavo - 02-20-2016, 12:23 AM