Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Analog banned my IP of Chatzy (Was it wrong?) :(.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He became rude and banned my IP, which showed it WAS wrong.

It was WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. This changed my life.

To all users that's not Analog: I don't know but I can't belive Analog get a rude point for banning me... Ray said "No idea" then Analog banned my IP.

I wasn't DOING anything wrong. Nothing wrong. NOTHING... I'm not leaving this game.

To Analog: You were rude and banned me... You did something wrong...
He became rude and banned me on the forum too!
(07-22-2015, 11:11 PM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]He became rude and banned me on the forum too!

So Analog banned you the same?

Note than I am a alt, I registred one, but I wanted to do it because Analog banned my main forum account too.

EDIT: Don't extend my ban of my main account for the ban evasion. I wanted to say a thing: Analog probably may be hacked, can you manage to demote Analog to a normal member?
He has reason to ban peps , just because he ban u doesnt mean he has no reason to do it , for Antonio example : Multi forum post :| , but i also agree that Hard-core ban is to heavy may be a warning or mute on forum for several of days will be heavy enough if one keep pushing and then Analog can ban completely
(07-22-2015, 11:29 PM)WhiteK Wrote: [ -> ]He has reason to ban peps , just because he ban u doesnt mean he has no reason to do it , for Antonio example : Multi forum post :| , but i also agree that Hard-core ban is to heavy may be a warning or mute on forum for several of days will be heavy enough if one keep pushing and then Analog can ban completely

Yes, but I think Ray also got banned from forums. I asked him if he could demote Analog or not and unban or not my account
*grabs popcorn*
This is weird ... Community manager out rank Admin :| *Only higher Rank can demote or ban a lower rank member*
You realize Ray sometimes likes to joke around right? Maybe he wasn't even banned Tongue And I find it funny someone has the gall to call out a community manager xD I surely hope Analog wasn't hacked.