Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Analog banned my IP of Chatzy (Was it wrong?) :(.
He became rude and banned my IP, which showed it WAS wrong.

It was WRONG. WRONG WRONG WRONG. This changed my life.

To all users that's not Analog: I don't know but I can't belive Analog get a rude point for banning me... Ray said "No idea" then Analog banned my IP.

I wasn't DOING anything wrong. Nothing wrong. NOTHING... I'm not leaving this game.

To Analog: You were rude and banned me... You did something wrong...
He became rude and banned me on the forum too!
(07-22-2015, 11:11 PM)Ray Wrote: He became rude and banned me on the forum too!

So Analog banned you the same?

Note than I am a alt, I registred one, but I wanted to do it because Analog banned my main forum account too.

EDIT: Don't extend my ban of my main account for the ban evasion. I wanted to say a thing: Analog probably may be hacked, can you manage to demote Analog to a normal member?
He has reason to ban peps , just because he ban u doesnt mean he has no reason to do it , for Antonio example : Multi forum post :| , but i also agree that Hard-core ban is to heavy may be a warning or mute on forum for several of days will be heavy enough if one keep pushing and then Analog can ban completely
(07-22-2015, 11:29 PM)WhiteK Wrote: He has reason to ban peps , just because he ban u doesnt mean he has no reason to do it , for Antonio example : Multi forum post :| , but i also agree that Hard-core ban is to heavy may be a warning or mute on forum for several of days will be heavy enough if one keep pushing and then Analog can ban completely

Yes, but I think Ray also got banned from forums. I asked him if he could demote Analog or not and unban or not my account
*grabs popcorn*
This is weird ... Community manager out rank Admin :| *Only higher Rank can demote or ban a lower rank member*
You realize Ray sometimes likes to joke around right? Maybe he wasn't even banned Tongue And I find it funny someone has the gall to call out a community manager xD I surely hope Analog wasn't hacked.
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"