Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection issues
Hi again,

hopefully I am not the only one with those problems.

I just returned from work and both my characters were disconnected (more or less)

Uschix: Disconnected, got 280 minutes od rested time, but sadly no gold, no exp and no cards during my time away. Starts to become really annoying.

Uschi: Kind of disconnected I think. After directly reloading the page I realized, that I didn't earn gold/exp (or very few) during my time away. I guess I somehow left the inferno party and was stuck at monstersd too strong to kill alone. Therefore no gold, no exp, no cards and not even rested time. Bug / Intended?

I really wish this gets better soon, as it strongly draws the fun and interest away

And right now Uschix is fighting a lvl 303 snake in Inferno 3, while Uschi fights a lvl 303 snake in Inferno 2. Is it just a visual bug or does it affect the card drops due to different Inferno levels?
Cant speak for the connection issues, but with the inferno levels. I saw that as well. or rather, saw the levels not line up with the inferno level. But, good news! I also got a card drop and it matched what i should see based off the mob level (303 being inferno 3)
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
And again 217 and 277 minutes rested time
Man that sucks. Right now the log in screen is back to being black for me, so I can't even log on.
Today it said that I logged in somewhere else for both characters.
No rested time at all.
No disconnect message today, but looking at my gold tells me, that I made close to nothing. I didn't write down the hard values, but I didn't earn half of what I would need for a dmg upgrade.
I think the party got disconnected and I fought mobs I can not solo. This would expain the No Gold and no rested time situation.

Other than that, the last times I joined party, therefore was not the host.
Me too , no rest time , wood , mining really piss me off lately -_- Hope Ray find the bug and fix it soon
(05-08-2015, 04:04 AM)WhiteK Wrote: Me too , no rest time , wood , mining really piss me off lately -_- Hope Ray find the bug and fix it soon

Hey bro, just a friendly reminder. Ray suggested that when you have problems you state the details so that he can have a better understanding of the situation. In hopes to solve the problems. 
Well i log in and there is less that it should have like i gonna for 8hrs that mean i have 4 rested but instead i only got 3hrs+ and the wood and mining doesnt regen :| sometimes it 1-2/40+ sometimes it 30-40/40 *and i gonna like hours =-=
Uschix: Disconnected (Not the "another instance" thing) + rested time. Not the party host, but when I left the house I was in a party.

Uschi: When I returned I had the white Disconnecting ... message. No rested time or anything. Gold gain nearly zero in 10 hours. When I left the house I was in a party, but also not the host.

Tomorrow I'll see what happens if I am just in a party with myself. Afterwards I'll stop posting here, as it is always the same problem. Annoys you probably as much as me.

FYI: If I recall right, those connections problems happen to me since 3-5 weeks I guess. Before that I had no problems. Was in a party with myself and everything worked fine for hours and sometimes even several days during business trips. So it probably started when 3-4 player parties were introduced or when Inferno was introduced, but as I said, I am not 100% sure about the exact time.