Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Connection issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi again,

hopefully I am not the only one with those problems.

I just returned from work and both my characters were disconnected (more or less)

Uschix: Disconnected, got 280 minutes od rested time, but sadly no gold, no exp and no cards during my time away. Starts to become really annoying.

Uschi: Kind of disconnected I think. After directly reloading the page I realized, that I didn't earn gold/exp (or very few) during my time away. I guess I somehow left the inferno party and was stuck at monstersd too strong to kill alone. Therefore no gold, no exp, no cards and not even rested time. Bug / Intended?

I really wish this gets better soon, as it strongly draws the fun and interest away

And right now Uschix is fighting a lvl 303 snake in Inferno 3, while Uschi fights a lvl 303 snake in Inferno 2. Is it just a visual bug or does it affect the card drops due to different Inferno levels?
Cant speak for the connection issues, but with the inferno levels. I saw that as well. or rather, saw the levels not line up with the inferno level. But, good news! I also got a card drop and it matched what i should see based off the mob level (303 being inferno 3)
And again 217 and 277 minutes rested time
Man that sucks. Right now the log in screen is back to being black for me, so I can't even log on.
Today it said that I logged in somewhere else for both characters.
No rested time at all.
No disconnect message today, but looking at my gold tells me, that I made close to nothing. I didn't write down the hard values, but I didn't earn half of what I would need for a dmg upgrade.
I think the party got disconnected and I fought mobs I can not solo. This would expain the No Gold and no rested time situation.

Other than that, the last times I joined party, therefore was not the host.
Me too , no rest time , wood , mining really piss me off lately -_- Hope Ray find the bug and fix it soon
(05-08-2015, 04:04 AM)WhiteK Wrote: [ -> ]Me too , no rest time , wood , mining really piss me off lately -_- Hope Ray find the bug and fix it soon

Hey bro, just a friendly reminder. Ray suggested that when you have problems you state the details so that he can have a better understanding of the situation. In hopes to solve the problems. 
Well i log in and there is less that it should have like i gonna for 8hrs that mean i have 4 rested but instead i only got 3hrs+ and the wood and mining doesnt regen :| sometimes it 1-2/40+ sometimes it 30-40/40 *and i gonna like hours =-=
Uschix: Disconnected (Not the "another instance" thing) + rested time. Not the party host, but when I left the house I was in a party.

Uschi: When I returned I had the white Disconnecting ... message. No rested time or anything. Gold gain nearly zero in 10 hours. When I left the house I was in a party, but also not the host.

Tomorrow I'll see what happens if I am just in a party with myself. Afterwards I'll stop posting here, as it is always the same problem. Annoys you probably as much as me.

FYI: If I recall right, those connections problems happen to me since 3-5 weeks I guess. Before that I had no problems. Was in a party with myself and everything worked fine for hours and sometimes even several days during business trips. So it probably started when 3-4 player parties were introduced or when Inferno was introduced, but as I said, I am not 100% sure about the exact time.
Pages: 1 2 3