Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc
Challenge Damage is currently not affected by lineage level.

Also gold and xp upgrade optimizers broke.
A leader of Fire Clan
(08-19-2016, 04:26 AM)JourneyOver Wrote: haha it didn't shoot through the roof for me, it's still lower than my DPS (running 5 minutes on dps timer) in game still :x

Current damage in-game is averaging between 2.35M to 2.55M
Current damage on sheet says average is around 2.27M

dunno mate... i was getting 1.45 bil dps (as opposed to 220 mil)

are you using v 3.4.3b?
(08-19-2016, 07:26 AM)k3rb3r05 Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 04:26 AM)JourneyOver Wrote: haha it didn't shoot through the roof for me, it's still lower than my DPS (running 5 minutes on dps timer) in game still :x

Current damage in-game is averaging between 2.35M to 2.55M
Current damage on sheet says average is around 2.27M

dunno mate... i was getting 1.45 bil dps (as opposed to 220 mil)

are you using v 3.4.3b?

Yep on 3.4.3b and all my numbers for everything else is correct it's just the DPS part >.< but even on older versions my damage on the sheet was always at a lower average than what I would be averaging in game.
The DPS in the game is inflated because it doesn't keep track of your damage between monster spawns.
Lineage bonus (cell D8) calculates something different now. I updated my personal sheet to use the latest version and everything works fine.

I'd suggest trying to export to the newest sheet again.
(08-19-2016, 08:08 PM)GameInSky Wrote: The DPS in the game is inflated because it doesn't keep track of your damage between monster spawns.
Lineage bonus (cell D8) calculates something different now. I updated my personal sheet to use the latest version and everything works fine.

Ah well that would explain why my dps on sheet is a bit lower than my dps in game, and haha I think the problem of why peoples DPS skyrocketed on sheet is because they was putting in "days claimed" maybe instead of actual lineage level..
(08-19-2016, 08:08 PM)GameInSky Wrote: The DPS in the game is inflated because it doesn't keep track of your damage between monster spawns.

You didn't try my suggestion.  Doesn't work for you?  

This is what i see with your version:     
(brand new sheet, copied a few minutes ago.  all i did was import and copied /cards)

This is what i see with mine:    

NOTE: and how come everyone else's dps is fine while mine goes to the roof?
(08-20-2016, 01:19 AM)k3rb3r05 Wrote:

(brand new sheet, copied a few minutes ago.  all i did was import and copied /cards)

NOTE:  and how come everyone else's dps is fine while mine goes to the roof?

DId you put days played or current lineage bonus in the D8 cell? It should be lineage bonus.
Is it just me or does Lineage level have no effect on Challenge Damage Calcs?

Secondly though, it was weird that my Series damage was so off.

It's because of the 8.5 thing.

Ascension&Challenge!H21=(Main!H59+Main!H60)*8.5+(Main!H61+Main!H62)*(16.5+K8)+(Pets!C24*25)

Should be

Ascension&Challenge!H21=(Main!H59+Main!H60)*10+(Main!H61+Main!H62)*(15+K8)+(Pets!C24*25)

Ability time will optimistically last 10 seconds. And that means you have 15s + time freeze left for normal dps.

Also regarding the pet portion. (Pets!C24*25)

Pets!C24=Pets!D33

Pets!D33 is appearing as 0 for me.

Pets!D33=Round(C33*(1+Main!D23)*(1+E7)*(1+'Ascension & Challenge'!F11)*Main!R10*(1+Main!R9),0)

Pets!E7 is blank, not sure what's supposed to be there but that's not causing the problem.

Ascension!F11 is a magnitude too high but that's not causing the problem.

The problem is Main!R10 which is challenge orb bonus. If you have no challenge orb it'll be 0% which will make the whole thing result in 0. And even if you have a challenge orb it won't be giving a bonus to the calc.
A leader of Fire Clan
(08-20-2016, 05:45 AM)GameInSky Wrote:

DId you put days played or current lineage bonus in the D8 cell? It should be lineage bonus.

D8 (bonus) is calculated (green).  C8 is level (and you are right; I had put days... sorry)

Still, bonus (D8) is off.  I am level 9 and it shows 36% bonus, where it should be 18% (36% is XP/gold bonus)
While you are at it, maybe remove note from D8?  confuses ppl  (ie me)
(08-20-2016, 01:42 PM)k3rb3r05 Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 05:45 AM)GameInSky Wrote:

D8 (bonus) is calculated (green).  C8 is level (and you are right; I had put days... sorry)

Still, bonus (D8) is off.  I am level 9 and it shows 36% bonus, where it should be 18% (36% is XP/gold bonus)
While you are at it, maybe remove note from D8?  confuses ppl  (ie me)

if you look at V10 on the main sheet, you can see that he is taking the bonus of D8 and dividing it by 2 (which will always equal out to what the bonus for damage will be) as shown below.
Code:
=Round((1.1*C43*(1+D6+'Ascension & Challenge'!E4)*(1+D7)*(1+D8/2)*(1+C47))*(1+R4))