Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Zilla's IOU MultiCalc
Thanks for the update, is it possible to also add the new inferno tiers?
(06-13-2016, 05:03 PM)Mylo Wrote: Thanks for the update, is it possible to also add the new inferno tiers?

Or dear lord...are there more? It goes to 400 now. FFS, Ray...
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Leader - Eden Regenesis

Up to 500 at the moment
any planned update of the sheet?
They are trying to get all the data points for it. They have a lot which just takes time. They have the party changes, fishing, pet arena, new inferno tiers. Before with just pets they were looking at 1k data points. That was just an estimate too. So we probably won't see anything for another month or so.

P.S They are also revamping how the sheet looks.
on the sheet in the main tab under Hunting upgrades. What do I put at Coin count because I dont know what I have to put there.
coin count = banking just a lvl i think i don't know his sheet
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Hey everyone, thought I'd let people know.
I've asked Zilla if I could update the sheet and have made a few changes to make sheet decently accurate for this patch.
There's a couple big overhauls planned on Ray's end and some very complex features added in so don't expect the sheet to be fully up to date for quite a while.
I also want to fix some issues in the sheet itself, but will need Zilla's help for that to decipher what he's done.

He's very unresponsive though so I haven't heard much from him :/.
I could link the current alpha version of the sheet here if you want to, but there's a few useless things on it and it might be a bit confusing.
Some parts of the sheet are still heavily WIP, but the general look is about the same.
It's also not directly import/export compatible because of some changes in the sheet structure.

Zilla's plan was to restart the sheet from scratch, but I fear two people will need to work on that for that to be feasible.
Right now Zilla's really busy so I think that plan is either postponed or cancelled for now.

The new sheet accounts for pets, keeps track of your challenges and includes a brand new fishing tab.
Small update, I think Zilla overestimated the amount of effort for some of the features.
Autoclicker support was not hard to add. I think it's accurate, but there's no way for me to test it ofc.

I got the sheet in a state that I personally am happy with already.

I'd like to get Zilla's opinion on it before I publish it though.
@GameInSky

Does your sheet have correct values for exp gains and determining dps with the new system? Outside of the top few guilds that already have sheets that do that, people really want a public sheet that matches the greatness of what zilla used to do