Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I can't play this game anymore...
(08-14-2015, 06:28 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: I understand that you're upset but do you really feel that Ray is a greedy person? Look at all of the ways he set up the game to give premium currency, he even held an art event recently that gave away awesome prizes.

I think your anger is directed at the wrong person here, the 2 top paying people in your guild...who have forgone loyalty for status are the ones you should be disappointed in. Not someone who has constantly tried to balance the game for f2p and paying players. Show me a game like IOU where you can increase vip support levels without having to spend a cent in game. While yes, it may take you longer to increase them playing for free, in the end they still increase.

In reality though it's your members who have let you down. Look at Sy leader of MDK, second ranked guild. We could of been the first ranked guild still if Sy, decided to only take members who spent money in the game. We still have players who are f2p in game. Rank is not that important to some of us. Even Chaos has Phayte as a member who I believe is still f2p. Top guild...with a f2p, not someone who has spent 5grand, how is that possible. Loyalty.

Good luck to you in your situation Smile

Well said, well said. But if the top guilds didnt have abnormally high stone advantage and thus number of members to compensate-- you'd see much tighter cutting by now in the top 10 guilds especially. It's just natural progression for this type of game for the highest guilds. Only the ones who cut and merge the most will be at the top in the long run. Making the cuts is where you get prestige (or not being left for a stronger guild, its a double edged sword) Natural progression in a Darwinist way, really.
Alpha up and left the guild he created after this post. I took over and the guild is stronger now then it was before. He was upset that 5 people left at the same time. It took me 3 days to replace the people that left.
Good job CaptainPLanet.

Glad to hear the rest of the guildies have someone still interested in the game pushing them along and keeping them motivated.