Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November
Howdy,

Sorry for the delayed Dev Blog. It has been a rather chaotic and busy week on all fronts, and I had a hard time keeping up with it all (still trying).

Anyhow, lets get started with this late post....

Expeditions
Had a couple hiccups on release, including a few bugs. Everyone should have their refunds by now on past-expedition ship upgrades, and we'll be working on cleaning up the bugs this week.

The 2nd portion of the new expedition system is in the works, and I should have a lot more information next week to release. Currently Isael is finalizing all the new player ships.

In the meantime i'll also likely be using some commercial assets for enemies so we can get a head start on things.

Also, over the next while, i've left a LOT of room for expansion with the expedition system (similarly to the Fishing system, but even more so). I would anticipate new currencies and additions to the system as time passes and permits.

Event
I'm having Jay look into the bug where hard mode isn't being awarded and hopefully have a fix very soon for that. Don't worry, you'll get your reward!

Next Month Event
As mentioned you can expect the Santa Event repeat, sometime between Dec 1 and Dec 5th

Black Friday
There will not be anything quite like last year, however I will be adding several new purchasable deal packs that will be available between Nov 24 and Dec 10th.

To repeat, there will just be new deal packs, there will NOT be the old Black Friday Event. While I know some of you were hoping for the chance to take advantage of it, it was simply an oversight on my part last year that lead to a lot of disappointment, among which I can agree. However for those still antsy to get some deals, that will be made available as well.

Community Event
Listat is working out the vote process and that should proceed soon. Hang in there.

What's Next?
The plate is overflowing a bit again but after the 2nd part of the expedition system release, what is next will be up to you. A new survey will be released, and you'll be able to take part in that decision.

Regards,
Ray

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-07-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-14-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-22-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Dev Diary 24 :: 2016 :: November - Ray - 11-29-2016, 05:52 AM