Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dev Diary 21 :: 2016 :: July
Hey Folks,

As mentioned we are going to do our best to do a quick-note weekly Sunday dev blog, along with a major dev blog once a month Smile

Here's some quick notes:
  • We have been working to clean up bugs/oversights with the new Top-List Ranking, Ghosting, etc. Hopefully that should be out later next week.
  • We should have a new UI kit coming very soon, ahead of the main UI rehaul which will allow us to start revamping window-by-window, and I can't express my excitement to finally get that going...
  • Lineage System - pretty much complete, but we will likely wait until the beginning of next month for this release to avoid releasing too many new systems at once; avoiding chaos if problems arise.
  • Minor work on a new Level-Up reward system, giving new milestone rewards to players. It's not official, we are just testing the waters a bit with this for now....also, don't worry, retroactive will be your friend on this if we move forward with it! 
  • Tiny Pack trading has been in testing and appears to be working fine. Should be released in the next patch.
  • Ability to change your password (IOURPG, not other portals yet for off-site access) has been implemented for the next release.
  • Minor work on Bingo has begun.
  • Invasion Event client-side development mostly complete. Server-side with testing coming soon. As mentioned before we lost most of the old code/assets for this, but are reworking it all.
  • We have been discussing the future and what we'd like to see within it.....I won't go into detail until we are much closer to development stage, but there's quite a bit coming this year, as deserved after the hellish months of Migration

Cheers,
Ray

Messages In This Thread
Dev Diary 21 :: 2016 :: July - Ray - 07-12-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: Dev Diary 21 :: 2016 :: July - Ray - 07-18-2016, 06:37 AM
RE: Dev Diary 21 :: 2016 :: July - Ray - 07-25-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Dev Diary 21 :: 2016 :: July - Ray - 08-01-2016, 08:29 AM