Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge bonus need a boost !
When i look at my profile every things about damage is 500+ but challenge 196 :| may be challenge damage can be boost x4 ?, which is much better than this numbers
(07-26-2015, 12:04 PM)WhiteK Wrote: When i look at my profile every things about damage is 500+ but challenge 196 :| may be challenge damage can be boost x4 ?, which is much better than this numbers

You're kidding me (us), right? That number is simply the +damage you get from completing individual challenges - don't forget the real bonus of milestones. Challenges are just fine the way they are.
Well i just suggest doesnt mean it gonna be accepted , a small boost wont change anything much but it may help new player have more boost and easier to get to inferno :v
I would probably like to see more challenges added, harder than the ones we have to keep us busy in future, that reward more damage.
(07-27-2015, 12:50 AM)Symmol Wrote: I would probably like to see more challenges added, harder than the ones we have to keep us busy in future, that reward more damage.

Agreed. lol Although I'm already struggling with rage, I wouldn't mind future difficulty levels as well or maybe some easier ones. As well as more challenges. Noob,(Bronze), Jade, Diamond,(Rage), God tier, Unbeatable. Ofc that would open the door to more milestones and etc so, not sure if that's op atm. I'm sure Ray has more challenge content in mind for the future.
I would not increase the amount in general. Finishing bronze rats solo for +8 damage or whatever is a bit unbalanced.

Instead I'd increase the reward based on the difficulty. 
I mean you complete ragestone rats for +2 base damage? C'mon, no one cares about 2 damage at this stage

Something like silver gives double the reward, gold triple, plat x4 and rage x5.
Rage rats would still "only" be 10 damage which is not that much at this stage but it feels a bit more rewarding
"Sir, we are surrounded" - "Excellent, then we can attack in all directions!"